Yaoi Fans: What do you think of incest in yaoi? And what do you think about shotacon?

About the incest: I, for some reason, only like brotherly incest... But that's it. I don't like sonxfather or nephewxuncle or any of that.

About shotacon: OMG I HATE SHOTACON! It creeps me out ;_;

Little boys and older men... creepy.

Favorite Answer

I personally also agreed, I prefer incest between brothers. I don't know why but it's just hot. LOL ;) normally, they are half-brothers so it makes everything kind off better and cute. ^_^

Other incests like father and son just isn't right for me either. >_<

Hahaha. Shotacon, hmm let's see.

Yes it's definitely creepy for little cute boys being raped or be in any sexual activity. It's really quite disgusting. I've seen a few shotacon anime and they didn't suit my taste at all, it's like just a game to them. Little boys in yaoi animes are just not right.

Well, i had my say and my opinion. :] Hope it helps!

Mmmmmn, brotherly incest~! <3 Like Kaoru and Hikaru~!

Shotacon.......Ew

i actually like both incest and shotacon but i like shota a little better .XD

well truthly about yaoi i think its a misinterpret. like when were kids we spend alot time with the same sex and hate the other sex. boys hate girls girls hate guys. i mean how are we suppose to know that girls and guys are suppose to like eachother. like yaoi brothers i mean how am i suppose to know when im 5 that i cant love love my brother if i was a boy.

shotacon... yea.. cute boys ! lolicon.. same thing. art is cute!