How would you write the sound of a heart monitor?

You know the heart monitor at the hospitals? Well, I'm writing a novel and I need to know how you would write that sound. You know, like onomatopoeia? Like I don't know, "Beep~Beep~Beep" or something, lol I don't know, help! Or if not the heart monitor, the sound of heavy breathing, like... show more You know the heart monitor at the hospitals? Well, I'm writing a novel and I need to know how you would write that sound. You know, like onomatopoeia? Like I don't know, "Beep~Beep~Beep" or something, lol I don't know, help!

Or if not the heart monitor, the sound of heavy breathing, like when if you're waking up in the hospital and all you hear is your breathing, your heart, the heart monitor, and murmurs coming from the nurses. So can you describe any of those sounds (except for the nurses, of course)?

Or if you don't know those ^ any other sound in a hospital... :D