Anime poll #3(anime hater) and dare?

are you a anime hater take this poll to find out. You have to answer each q’s . 1) who is your favorite anime/manga character? 2) what is something you about #1 hate him/her 3) what is the best prank to pull without being seen? 4) what is something you do in the bathroom getting ready for... show more are you a anime hater take this poll to find out.

You have to answer each q’s .

1) who is your favorite anime/manga character?

2) what is something you about #1 hate him/her

3) what is the best prank to pull without being seen?

4) what is something you do in the bathroom getting ready for school?

5) who is a anime/manga character who you use to like but hates now?

6) what is a great midnight snack that can give you nighmares?

7) what is something that doesnt belong in someones eye?

8) what is something small that belongs to you(an item)

9) give me a random number please!

bonus:are you a anime hater?

PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH YOUR ANSWERS MATCHING THE NUMBERS!

1------------ sat in his/her room mad at you because you told him he/she was 2------------ and you didnt like him/her anymore. As you 4---------- in the bathroom 1-------- sneaks in you house and steals your 8----------. 1------- decides he/she will 3---------- 5---------- and make 5--------- believe it was you! 5---------- angry because you pranked him/her goes to your house and puts 7----------- in your eyes you scream and awake and realize it was just a dream you run downstairs to the fridge and take a giant bite of your 6---------- and wonder "what has been giving me these nightmares for 9-------- weeks straight!

Hahahah (evil laughter) I made you into a anime hater.
Update: does anybody got a dare for me?