Anonymous

why do ppl hate twilight?

i am a huge fan, but im not the kind of girl whos like 'team edward' and stuff but its anoying how ppl are so rude to say mean stuff about it! why do they do it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because they are boring

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Because it's rubbish and intellectually beneath me. A stupid little teenage girl book, with a crappy, unbelievable romance theme, little storyline, imbecilic, one dimensional characters and reading it makes me cringe. It's such a bad cliche, you just imagine it on stage, with bad actors and with a crappy, cheap background set that falls over when the actors are talking in their hammy Shakesperean voices.

The main thing i hate about this book (other then the way these teeny boppers act over it) is the 'romance' story. Does it really sound plausible to you that this old vampire who can live forever and has seen the world falls in love with some stupid, dull, bland child? Imagine being 80 and going out with a 2 year old. It makes as much sense as that.

Then there's the whole buffy and angel, we can't have sex nonsense. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Why cant she think of her own ideas.

Stephanie Meyer seems like some sad, fat old heffer sitting at home alone all through her teenage years dreaming of her perfect guy who has no personality and just does whatever she wants. Then when she gets older she creates this boring creature, and a shoddy, lackluster story to form loosely around it.

That and more is why i hate twilight.

• 1 decade ago

Because the whole storyline and subject matter is beyond cliche. It has been done (and done better) dozens of times before. It brings nothing new to the table.

• 1 decade ago

I don't hate it but I could not sit through half of the book! Once you go Anne Rice, nothing else compares. Seriously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

As a typical male i'm not a fan of romance novels.

• 1 decade ago

The writer is really rubbish*. Its amateurish and the content pays no regard to vampire mythology. I mean, sparkling in sun... wtf?

*http://www.zap2it.com/celebrities/news/zap-stephen...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.