I want to build a house/tower

I am planning to make a small sized model house or tower using wooden sticks(ice cream sticks). What should precautions do I need to consider? Is there any reference of model buildings I can look at? How should I build it? DO I use nails or glue to connect the joints? Please provide as much information as you can.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Using wooden stick (whatever) is not so difficult. The point is you need to know how to build them up as a plane.

Construct a wall - put all your stick in parallel and then put 2 sticks, one on top and one at the bottom at the back of parallel stick as a support.

1-1-1-1

1 1 1 1

1-1-1-1

Use glue to stick it.

With similar method you could make any shape of plane. (i.e. floors, partitions, roof, external walls ... etc)

The next step is put them together. You can bend some 90 degree "angles" to fix the walls and even the roof and floors.