Achieve Multiple Male Orgasms?

Is it possible to achieve multiple male orgasms and have a long last erection without using any drugs or pills?

Best Answer

It is surely possible to achieve multiple male orgasms but it needs time and dedication. Unless you have a severe problem of impotency, you can easily achieve male multiple orgasms by strengthening your sexual muscles. This muscle is called PC Muscle, the very same muscles you use to to stop yourself from urinating or to push out the last few drops of urine.

PC Muscles play an important role in achieving multiple male orgasms by causing rhythmic contractions in your pelvis and anus during orgasm. By learning to contract your PC muscle around your prostate, you can learn to stop yourself from ejaculating and can deepen your orgasmic contractions. You have multiple male orgasms when you contract on the prostate; you feel a shaking or chill through your body.

The simplest way to make your PC Muscles strong is to squeeze these in pelvis during urination. You can practice this by standing up and sitting down. To determine whether you have a relatively strong PC Muscles, you must be able to stop and start the flow of urine. Incase you find it difficult to control your flow of urine then be sure that you have a relatively weak muscles. To begin, push out your urine as if you were hurry and trying to finish as quickly as you can. Standing on your toes and clenching your teeth will also intensify your practice, but the most important part of the practice is simply to start and stop urinating as many times as possible.

• mazzei

Multiple Male Orgasms

I must admit that I do not fully understand your question. It would seem to me that if you are achieving one or two orgasms per masturbation then that is pretty good. There are some guys who have trouble achieveing one orgasm. Of course there are guys who achieve multiple orgasms - my brother is one - but that is not so common on a global scale. It would be interesting if you are measuring each squirt of an ejaculation as one orgasm or if you mean the collective of several ejaculations as one orgasm. Technically an orgasm is a collective thing, where any number of "squirts" will amount to one orgasm, and then another orgasm is a separate series or "squirts" usually separated by either a period of time or a separate sexual activity. I am not at all sure what you mean by stop and go methods. You really need to be clearer in describing what your question is about.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDHwx

I used to think it was normal... But I on average have about 10-20 orgasms in a session and have had 84 in one hour, I have not counted for over that period of time.

I have been like this for many years and I am of age 26. I used to think everyone was like it until having drunken talks with mates and then learnt to keep my mouth shut! I am starting to think I should go for the record.

I am interested in learning more about it.

Check out a website on learning to use your Kegel muscle. Practice using it many times every day. You can teach yourself to use your Kegel muscle to prevent ejaculation, but still have orgasms. You can discipline yourself to have several orgasms with the same erection. Then when you let it blow it will be a very intense and a huge load.

It's possible, but very rare. For the most part there is nothing you can do to cause it, it's just how you're wired. In theory you could train yourself to achieve that, but I do not know how one would go about that. Hope this helped.

Source(s): My ability to connect to the Akashic field.
  • Joann

Premature ejaculation is caused by specific things that you do before and during sex. Most of the time without even realizing it. Read here https://tinyurl.im/aH376 Premature ejaculation is not some gene you're born with, the result of your penis size or a part of your personality that you can never change.

Sure you can , but most of the multiples are just orgasm in feeling and not in squirting.

You can perfect your technique while masturbating.

Its impossible dude. I've tried after i came but I was to sensitive, I wish.

yes it is man, just concentrate really hard. i have about 8 - 10 when i really want to..