duz rape count as losing ur v-card?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends what you mean by "virginity." If you mean the physical state of having never been penetrated, then yeah, rape makes a woman lose her virginity. That's a very old-fashioned concept though.

If you mean "virginity" in the emotional sense--having never experienced the sensation of physical love and love-making, then you don't lose your virginity until the first time you really feel it with someone else.

I find other "technical" definitions of virginity and sex both stupid and insulting. For instance, there are plenty of girls who have not been vaginally penetrated but penetrated in every other conceivable way, who give bjs like shaking hands, and still consider themselves to be "virgins." Anyone in that category, I suggest you listen to the Southpark Christmas album, esp, "The Most Offensive Song Ever Written," about three times through.

Virginity is a matter of mind and spirit, at least when considered from the vantage point of a girl's experience, what opens her to the reality of physical love. Rape doesn't count.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

15 , and that i'm nonetheless with the guy I lost it to truly and definitely your gonna do what u wanna so in case you intend to do it positioned on a condom and make confident your waiting. no you may actually answer this question properly by way of fact they are not those making the alternative. So what age intercourse is okay , any age you may settle for what your doing and characteristic an entire understand-how.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unfortunately, yes. Your hymen is still torn, whether it was willing or not. However, if it makes that person feel better, they can still consider themselves a virgin. Whenever they meet the right guy it can be just as special. Believe it or not, you can tear your hymen with a tampon or while masturbating. It really doesn't take that much. So, if you want to still consider yourself a virgin, go ahead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes b/c the penis is still going into the vagina. Even if it was forced its still counting as losing your virginity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In my opinion yes.

But some people believe that if they didn't want to participate in sexual intercourse therefor they were raped then it doesn't count as losing their virginity.

Source(s):
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

Source(s): yee
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably technically BUT emotionally i dont think so at all. it was against your will and didnt have any say in anything. personally i would consider it as not losing your virginity.

• 1 decade ago

Sadly yes loosing your viginity is pretty much having sex weather its willingly or unwillingly you still loose it even if you didnt want it to!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

sadly it does. But you didnt give it up. It was taken which is the difference

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.