Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

SNL Michael Steele Skit-What do YOU think?

What do you think about the SNL Michael Steele SKIT?

LINK:http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips...

Favorite Answer

I thought it was so funny and on the mark. Rush has everyone so scare of him that no conservative leader can say anything against him. If they do, they have to cow down and apology. I never laugh so hard. @~

i thought it was hilarious, i'm starting to watch SNL again because of it's satire on the political scene. I loved the Rock Obama skit, too, where he finally gets angry and throws people out the window. Those SNL players crack me up...

• Panda

SNL is satire at its finest . . and it is always based in predicatable truth. One of the best skits I saw was the one with the premonition of George W Bush in the White House . . he was in the oval office with an army helmet on, Washington was burning, and planes were dropping bombs . . lol . . this was long before 9-11. Lol.

I loved the Rock Obama too. Lol. Hysterical.

SNL is just propaganda for for the Liberals. It's only for entertainment purposes. Satire. Not reality.

Who cares?

SNL has long been an unpaid promotional arm of the Democratic National Committee.

Its juvenile attempts at humor long ago stopped having general appeal.

There are plenty of opportunities for satire about Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, and the Democrats.

They would have an EASY job if they weren't a bunch of self-absorbed lefties.

They no longer even know what funny is.

Why do people even watch this boring show?

Has anybody seen FOX's RedEye?

They are brutal about EVERYBODY.

Now THAT is funny.

NOBODY escapes them.

Steele is a prominent figure in American politics. You knew SNL would get him sooner or later. That "Hip Hop GOP" plan was funny enough by itself to warrant a skit, never mind the Limbaugh fracas.

SNL has skewered plenty of African Americans from Jesse Jackson to Barack Obama. Nobody screamed racism. The Right are obsessed with ethnicity.

A joke, poor Michael Steel, they only put him there as a token and now Rush is criticizing the way he performs his job.

Now today Michael Savage called him a UNCLE TOM, if I were him I would tell them to take their job and shove it!

funny, right on the money

Now I remember why I stopped watching SNL 5 years ago

I thought it was very funny. SNL is the best.

Source(s): End drug abuse; stop listening to Rush