If rush is NOT the gop "leader",why did chairman michael steele apologize for telling the truth about limbaugh?

Favorite Answer

Because Rush is the GOD of conservatism. It's very insulting for simple Republican mortals, regardless of their position, to talk back let alone question their enlightened Guru. Steele is very lucky, in most other far right cults behavior like that would have resulted in a stoning

• foh

Michael Steele is an honorable guy. What he mentioned approximately Rush Limbaugh became into stupid. What Rush Limbaugh did became into element that out. Mr. Steele, understanding his mistake, admitted it and apologized. that's what an honorable man or woman does while he's erroneous. The Republican social gathering would be plenty better now. Mr. Steele is the Chairman and now i'm confident the Conservative backbone of the Republican social gathering can assist his management while he leads us interior the main incredible direction and he will hear approximately it if he strays off beam. i do no longer understand what you recommend by using "alleged African American" besides the undeniable fact that it sounds quite racist to me. yet, even so, we are Republicans. Racism has no place in our social gathering. We manage our contributors as adult adult males and ladies. i do no longer think of Michael Steele could want to be taken care of in a diverse way by way of fact of his race. i'm confident Dr. Martin Luther King could agree. *

• Power

He is the biggest voice for party & some admit he is their leader while others say it is Steele. I know about Steele b/c I am from MD he is as dumb as any man I have ever seen & as mean as any. So I was hoping he would get more attention. The more attention reps. get the more foolish they look. Now they are trying to push Mitt up there but how does he explain why his sons have not joined the military?

Who knows WHY? But Rush isn't the leader, and it's really starting to make the Dems look like the incompetent, backstabbing idiots they are. Please don't follow their footsteps. Do you realize HOW WEAK of a president we have when he uses taxpayer money and has someone strategize this attack on a talk show host? Pathetic. Very weak.

Source(s): Bruno...your party has exposed themselves...the truth is that they are the racists/fascists. Deny-deflect-discredit-Dems.

I don't expect you to understand, most liberals don't get the concept of an apology because it means having to admit that you were wrong. Most liberals I know think they are always right so the above would be above their comprehension.

His party probably told him to apologize or else they would lose their only base ... the extreme right fascists.

I do not see the logical connection here.

Or may be it's your philosophy to apologize to your boss only and spit on everyone else? Ahh, the a55-licking philosophy of Liberal serfom....

if you apologize to someone, that makes them your leader???

give me a break!!!

You should watch last weeks SNL.