Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

I'm all depressed!! My life is too boring/confusng OMGG?

Godddd!!

I'm so confused! I don't know what to do in my life!

It's boring and I'm all confused about my future,

I'm 16yo guy.

I've through sooo much in my life, LIKE ALOTT..

I was seperated from my sister :( when I was 7!!

And I loved her so much, she was like a mom to me, she allways babysit me and everything.

She lives in a whole another country, visits us only like once in 3 years.

Only two months ago there's been a war, rockets exploded like 50 feet of my house ><

I've told a guy that I loved him (half year ago..) > I don't know I think my gayness is over, although I still have little feeling for him (we weren't together or anything).

I've been to another country.. AGAIN just half year ago.

I have the final test - SATs!!!!

I smoked pot..

I have like 2 years more in the high school, ad after that, I'm going to serve in Israeli army for 3 years MOST PROBABLY in the conflict zones..

It's like BOOM and I'm already 21.. Just in 5 years...

I wanted to visit America, I want to start an Acting career, which I already started.. Well, I'm just learning..

BUT you see?? I'll be too old to get a job in a movie, cuz I don't want to stuck with no money, in case I'll lose my job as an actor..

SO I have to study hard, and get like A normal job, just to be safe...

So I can visit America only when I'm 26 or something ...

And that's too old to get an acting job..........

Like 2 weeks ago, I got a girl friend (1st one) and I treated her like hell, didn't answer her phone calls, nothing..I'm not sure even if I have feelings for her...

GOdddd, Help me, I'm soooo sooo soo confused :|

Ohhh and

my father loves to drink, myparents allways scream at each other, and that's been like that since I was little child....

They have been working from early morning to late nights since we moved to Israel, soo I wont even talk about the money issues..

I studyvery hard, I'm in the best class in my school, thank god my grades are good.

BUT STILL it's all soooo I don't know how to describe it.. depressing?!

:(

And now I feel like Ican't do nothing, I'm just all feel like I have no future

Ohhh and

:(

Favorite Answer

You've got a lot going for you! Focus on the fact that you've got good grades and stop focusing on what is depressing. There is nothing you can do about your parents problems or the danger of the environment. And, there is hope, now, that world events are such that this can be resolved before you have to serve in military.

Instead, you need to start planning on going to a university in another country as soon as feasible. Now is the time to begin the research to accomplish that. You'll need to get scholarships and financial aid so find an area of study that is interesting to you and a school that fits your needs that will offer support. You could also research charitable organizations that might offer scholarships.

Your behavior toward the girl, sounds like you are unconsciously mimicking your parents ridiculous behavior. You obviously have enough self-awareness to see THEM clearly, so control your emotions and react to others as a person who has integrity, dignity and self-respect!

Start practicing using that great brain and keen awareness to stay balanced and centered inside, even though your environment is stressful, OR you will take this miserable reality wherever you go. It needs to be left behind as you move forward confidently in life, being TRUE TO YOURSELF.

We need not be a victim of our situation in childhood. "Everyone has their sack of rocks!" Choose to live a different kind of life from what you see around you and it WILL happen.

• marier

At the tip you recounted your dream. I consider its extra like, your looking forward to the proper man to come back alongside. you might have been watching within the unsuitable locations. dont take your lifestyles considering you could have a lot more importance than what you consider. its no longer a dream, only a topic of persistence. you assert ex's, no longer simply an ex, so that you had a couple of. that on its own indicates your no longer unsightly such as you say you're. believe me, i could experience being unmarried and looking forward to the proper one.

Go on a shopping spree, that always helps me when I get depressed!