I'm all depressed!! My life is too boring/confusng OMGG?

Godddd!! I'm so confused! I don't know what to do in my life! It's boring and I'm all confused about my future, I'm 16yo guy. I've through sooo much in my life, LIKE ALOTT.. I was seperated from my sister :( when I was 7!! And I loved her so much, she was like a mom to me, she allways... show more Godddd!!
I'm so confused! I don't know what to do in my life!
It's boring and I'm all confused about my future,
I'm 16yo guy.
I've through sooo much in my life, LIKE ALOTT..
I was seperated from my sister :( when I was 7!!
And I loved her so much, she was like a mom to me, she allways babysit me and everything.
She lives in a whole another country, visits us only like once in 3 years.
Only two months ago there's been a war, rockets exploded like 50 feet of my house ><
I've told a guy that I loved him (half year ago..) > I don't know I think my gayness is over, although I still have little feeling for him (we weren't together or anything).
I've been to another country.. AGAIN just half year ago.
I have the final test - SATs!!!!
I smoked pot..
I have like 2 years more in the high school, ad after that, I'm going to serve in Israeli army for 3 years MOST PROBABLY in the conflict zones..

It's like BOOM and I'm already 21.. Just in 5 years...
I wanted to visit America, I want to start an Acting career, which I already started.. Well, I'm just learning..
BUT you see?? I'll be too old to get a job in a movie, cuz I don't want to stuck with no money, in case I'll lose my job as an actor..
SO I have to study hard, and get like A normal job, just to be safe...
So I can visit America only when I'm 26 or something ...
And that's too old to get an acting job..........

Like 2 weeks ago, I got a girl friend (1st one) and I treated her like hell, didn't answer her phone calls, nothing..I'm not sure even if I have feelings for her...

GOdddd, Help me, I'm soooo sooo soo confused :|
Update: Ohhh and my father loves to drink, myparents allways scream at each other, and that's been like that since I was little child.... They have been working from early morning to late nights since we moved to Israel, soo I wont even talk about the money issues.. I studyvery hard, I'm in the best class in... show more Ohhh and
my father loves to drink, myparents allways scream at each other, and that's been like that since I was little child....
They have been working from early morning to late nights since we moved to Israel, soo I wont even talk about the money issues..

I studyvery hard, I'm in the best class in my school, thank god my grades are good.
BUT STILL it's all soooo I don't know how to describe it.. depressing?!
:(
And now I feel like Ican't do nothing, I'm just all feel like I have no future
Update 2: Ohhh and my father loves to drink, myparents allways scream at each other, and that's been like that since I was little child.... They have been working from early morning to late nights since we moved to Israel, soo I wont even talk about the money issues.. I studyvery hard, I'm in the best class in... show more Ohhh and

:(