kaa asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託~英文文章會的人幫忙寫這篇大意,贈送20點

拜託~英文文章會的人幫忙寫這篇大意,不要是各截取一句而寫成的。贈送20點

JAKARTA, Indonesia – A Komodo dragon climbed a ladder to a park ranger's hut and mauled his hand and foot, officials said Wednesday. The victim received severe lacerations but appeared to be recovering. The attack on Rinca, one of three islands where the world's largest lizard can be found in the wild, occurred Sunday when the animal entered the hut and lunged at the victim, who was sitting at his desk, said Daniel Ngongo, a Komodo National Park official. The 46-year-old victim, Main, screamed for help and jumped onto his desk, clutching the neck of the still-snapping reptile. He then let go of the reptile and fled out the window as colleagues raced to his aid and used wooden sticks to force the dragon out of the hut. Main, who like many Indonesians uses only one name, received more than 30 stitches, but appeared to be recovering. “I’m lucky I survived," Main said from his hospital bed on nearby Bali Island. "Nothing like this has ever happened to me ... in 25 years on the job. I've never been attacked.” Attacks on humans by Komodo dragons are rare. A Komodo dragon attacked and killed an 8-year-old boy in 2007 on Komodo Island, the first recorded deadly attack on a human by one of the giant lizards in 33 years. The reptile can grow up to 10 feet long (three meters) and weigh as much as 150 pounds (70 kilograms), have shark-like serrated teeth and a bite can be deadly. The reptile's saliva contains roughly 50 different known bacteria strains, so infection is a risk. “He seems to be recovering," said nurse Adi Palguna. "He's been on antibiotics for the last three days, and there's no sign of toxin poisoning.” The reptiles, believed to number less than 4,000, can only be found in the wild on the eastern Indonesian islands of Komodo, Padar and Rinca.

我要大意,不要直接翻的文章,這樣的話我自己來就好了阿。

Rating
  • E.T.
    Favorite Answer

大意在講述一種產於東印度群島的大型爬蟲類,名叫Komodo龍。牠的唾液中含有大約50種的細菌,所以很容易致命。好在這種三公尺長,七十公斤重的爬蟲類很少攻擊人類,但牠曾經在2007年咬死過一位八歲大的男孩,最近則傳出牠進入屋內攻擊人的消息,好在被害人在注射了抗生素後已經沒有大礙。

Source(s): I myself