Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

三個人的英文對話<<<急急急>>>

我需要有三個人的英文對話,不要太難,內容是朋友之間聊天,

介紹自己.家庭.還有工作..大概四分半至五分鐘..<<急需>>

(希望也有中文翻譯)謝謝...

Rating
  • sun
    Favorite Answer

Allen: Hi, Betty! Long time no see.

Betty: Ya! I haven’t seen you since we graduated from school. How have you been lately?

Allen: Fine! How about you? Is this your friend?

Betty: Sorry, I forgot to introduce you my friend. This is Charlie. This is Allen.

Allen: Nice to meet you, Charlie.

Charlie: Nice to meet you, too. Allen.

Allen: Are you a student?

Charlie: No, I’m a doctor. Betty and I work in the same hospital. I just graduated from medical school. I’m learning from Betty now.

Allen: No wonder you look so young. Is it fun to work at hospital?

Betty: You bet.

Charlie: Well, It’s not an easy job, but I feel great to help patients. It was my dream to be a doctor when I was a child. And you? Are you also a doctor?

Allen: No, I’m a teacher. Betty and I were classmates in high school. She was a smart girl, so now she becomes a doctor.

Betty: That’s really a compliment. Allen was the best student in our class. You should know him better.

Allen: Anyways, I’m not interested in being a doctor. To be a teacher was my dream, and I’ve fulfilled my dream. I enjoy teaching a lot. Hopefully, I can help my students to be a useful person to the society.

2009-03-12 13:20:06 補充:

Charlie: That’s great. I was lucky to have a nice teacher in high school. He inspired me so much. I wouldn’t go for a medical school without him.

Betty: Sounds interesting. Tell us about it.

2009-03-12 13:20:24 補充:

Charlie: I had some friends who seduced me to use drugs. I didn’t feel like to study at all and I almost failed all my tests at that time.

Allen: That was terrible.

2009-03-12 13:20:33 補充:

Charlie: Fortunately, I met Mr. Wang. He was a new teacher to our class. He tried to get me back. He spent a lot of time tutoring me after school everyday, and helped me to stay away from drugs.

2009-03-12 13:20:45 補充:

Betty: That must be hard. Now I know why you are trying to help people keep out of drugs.

Charlie: Ya, that’s a long story. Sorry, Allen, we got to go. We have a meeting to catch in ten minutes. Maybe talk to you some other time.

2009-03-12 13:20:51 補充:

Allen: Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that. Sorry to keep you so long. Let me buy you guys a cup of coffee some time.

Betty: OK, you can always meet us in this hospital.

Allen: Sure, bye. Nice to know you, Charlie.

Charlie: Same here. Bye.