我有收到您的英文e-mail,信中提到我被錄取了,且於三月十六日上班。我願意到公司上班並遵守公司的規定,感謝李經理給我這個機會,本人會珍惜並全力以赴。

5 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations on your offer at first!

===================================================

Dear Manager(or Mgr) Lee,

I have received your email(comment 1 : 毋須提及英文) to inform of me to be qualified for the job, and the date for on board is March 16th. I'm very pleased(comment 2 : 不僅願意, 還欣然樂意) to join your company and obey the company's rule. I deeply appreciate being offered this opportunity from you. I cherish it very much and will do my best effort for the job in the future.

Best Regards

xxx

====================================================

Source(s): me and hope to help you
  • 1 decade ago

我的回答:

Dear Manager Lee:

I am very happy to receive your e-mail which indicated that I am qualified for the job your esteemed company offered and requested me to start working on March 16th. I am definitely willing to provide my very best for your company under the regulation. I indeed appreciate your giving me this opportunity, I will treasure it and, I will make every effort for it without hesitate. Thank you very much!

With my best regards,

2009-03-10 14:25:17 補充:

你的原文:

李經理您好!

Source(s): 自己 (英文老鳥)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

李經理您好!

>> 首先恭喜您被錄取, 以下是小弟的翻譯僅供參考

Dear Manager Lee,

Thank you for your email to inform me of offering me the chance to serve in your company and beginning to work on March 16th. I certainly would abide by any rules regulated by the company. Thanks again for your giving me the chance to serve at your company (ie. my future company as well). I'll do my best to fullfill your expectations.

with regards,

XXX

• 呆子
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Dear Manager Lee,

I have received your email which mentions that I am qualified for the job. I feel glad to be a member of your company and fully promise to obey the company's regulation. may I begin working on 16 Mar? thanks for giving me this oppotunity.

best regard,

-----------------------------------------

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WTO
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Dear Manager Lee:

Thank you very much for your E-Mail of XX XX XX offering me the job I have applied, and setting March 16, 200X as the date to report to your Company.

I am very glad to accept your offer and will report to your Company on March 16, 200X per your instructions. Thank you again for giving me the oppotunity to work at your Company. I greatly appreciate this and do my best in accordance with your Company's rules to satisfy your expectations.

Sincerely yours,

XXX

Source(s): self
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.