Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Newt Gingrich going to apologize to Rush after what he said on "meet the press"?

Or will they bump their fat republican bellies and empty heads together to Newt can avoid handing over his manhood by french kissing Rush's a** crack like Michael Steele did?

Rush Limbaugh responded to Newt Gingrich's shot at him with a broadside at the former speaker on today's show.

"I'm frankly getting tired of talking about Newt. I mean, it's a pointless exercise," Limbaugh said of Gingrich's dismissal of him on "Meet the Press." "I'm surprised by nothing when I'm dealing with people in the media who think they're in politics. ... They are fly-by-night operators, and most of them stand for nothing until they see a poll about what the American people want, and then they go out and try to say one way or another what the American people want while trying to falsely hold onto an ideology at the same time — and you can't count on them. You can't depend on them. They will sell you out; they will throw you overboard to save themselves, faster than anything. And they'll use you on their way up as often as they can at the same time."

"I mean, next week Newt could come out and profess his total admiration and love for me if it would serve his purposes," he continued. "They're running TV ads against me. Newt Gingrich wishes they were running TV ads against him."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0309/Rush_w...

• Best Answer

I give Newt a week before he plants a big, wet sloppy one on Rush just as you predicted. Perhaps; As the blowhard Rush himself predicted; On Limbaugh's own show.

And for those Republicans in denial over whether Limbaugh is the DeFacto leader of their party?? Limbaugh's own quote speaks volumes about how he really feels - Whether he'll admit or not; HE SEES HIMSELF AS THEIR LEADER. (Repeat: "They (Democrats) are running ads against me. Newt WISHES they were running ads against him..."

• keels

Newt will basically convey regret as a fashion to achieve Republican votes. He realizes that Rush is taking skill from the Republican social gathering. Newt is a wise guy. i imagine he's totally off base even as it is composed of interpretation of issues yet, he's a minimum of wise.

I agree with Rush, I do not understand why people put any trust in these paid political Hacks. CNN did a great job of using paid Republicans to attack McCain and Palin during the election. These paid Hacks have no loyalty and will roll with the highest bidder. What really is a concern for me is why people think we want these Hacks in the Republican Conservative party? The Republicans nor the Democrats want these guys, they are nomads with no home. The Republicans/Conservatives are making a stand to be a better party, these Hacks are useless and when the media are done using them: they will toss them in the trash.

Everyone has there own views, whether that hurts someones opinion or not, and you shouldn't have to apologize for your opinion.

@ Tag: Every democrat said that when a Democrat President won an election! Find something better to say, that ones getting a bit dusty.

• Doubt it. Gingrich has got some backbone.

The Republicans have crashed and they are all but burned out.