Why is it that men are so quiet in the public bathroom and women have full conversations while peeing?

I am writing a paper for my speech class on bathroom etiquette and I would love to hear other opinions on your feelings as to why women are so much more casual in the bathroom than men are. Women can walk into a restroom talking, talk while they are peeing and continue to talk while washing their hands and... show more I am writing a paper for my speech class on bathroom etiquette and I would love to hear other opinions on your feelings as to why women are so much more casual in the bathroom than men are.
Women can walk into a restroom talking, talk while they are peeing and continue to talk while washing their hands and walking out the door…..while men….I’ve been told get pissed off if another man talks to them while they are peeling…what’s the deal? (public bathrooms)
One other question…is it weird for one woman to be in the bathroom peeing and her friend comes in to talk (home bath)?