Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

is it tongue infection or healing process?

ok i so i went to the tattoo shop and i pierced my tongue for $45. and that dude that was piercing my tongue told me that it will take up to a week for my tongue to heal :)

first 2 days was like hell for me, i didn't know what to do :(

and then i got used to pain. now i dont feel the pain at all but when i looked at the mirror to i saw some white/greenish saliva around my tongue ring???

idk what that is, so i pressed on my tongue and more came out :(

then i asked my friend who also pierced her tongue but she did it the way before me and she told me that its becouse of the healing process but idk im scared what if its some sort of infection :(

what should i do???

it reminds me of thats stuff that is in the pimple when you squeeze it out :((((

im scared and i still wanna link my gf's vagina :)))

i dont wanna lose my tongue!!! if any experts here please help me out! thxxxxxxxxxx

myspace dot com slash a11271989

Favorite Answer

I am not an expert but I have 5 piercings. Rinse your mouth out like normal and stop worrying. Your Tonge is gonna take longer than a week to heal. If you feel you need to visit the piercer again he will tell you its ok. You know oral sex is prohibited until it is healed you could get a yeast infection in your mouth if you do it too soon.

My Doctor son says anything green coming out of an orifice is not a healthy thing. Get it checked to be on the safe side, what would it hurt, it would ease your mind too.