I don't feel human...?

All my life I have felt seperated from other people. Its hard to explain, people are nice and I have a lot of friends but its wierd. I can tell I'm different. I feel things differently...I don't experience lust (and yeah I have gone through puberty). Seriously, if im shown a naked picture I think of it as a... show more All my life I have felt seperated from other people. Its hard to explain, people are nice and I have a lot of friends but its wierd. I can tell I'm different. I feel things differently...I don't experience lust (and yeah I have gone through puberty). Seriously, if im shown a naked picture I think of it as a picture of a human, kinda like how someone could be like, thats a picture of a cat. Its wierd and hard to explain. I'm a girl but I somtimes feel like i'm genderless...when im at school and I walk through the hallways its almost as if i'm walking through a dream and watching other people like in a movie or somthing. I have tons of friends but I even feel isolation within the group of friends I have. The only person who I feel that understands me is my best friend and shes not even fully human...(cnt really give more details on the matter). I don't desire the normal things that most do, I have never pictured myself growing up either, and now that I am drawing closer to colleage I feel like I will die soon or soon be on borrowed time. I even thought in the same mindsetting when i was 2 as I do now. I was a super smart kid growing up but now I'm evening out to be average. Its like i've been 16 my whole life...
34 answers 34