promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Living in Stockholm, Sweden?

I am wanting to live and work in Stockholm, Sweden. Where can I find the information on how to do so?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Elise
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Swedish Migration Board handles all visas and residence permits. If you have EU or Nordic citizenship, you can move there to look for work without a visa. Otherwise, you'll need company sponsorship. If you don't speak Swedish, you should start learning now. It's very difficult to get work in Sweden without good knowledge of a Scandinavian language.

http://migrationsverket.se/english.jsp

Source(s): Used to live in Stockholm
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

It is effortless to get round in Sweden on account that so much folks talk a few English, however it's high priced past what you'll be able to bet. If you move out for even a sensible dinner at a nearby bar you'll be able to assume to pay $eight-$12 consistent with beer and approximately $five for a small slice of pizza. I used to be there in 1992 and a can of tomato soup used to be $three. Food is VERY highly-priced there. But you must a minimum of seek advice from on account that Stockholm is an overly beautiful town. You can quite often get there with a connecting flight in Germany.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go on ask.com and find out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.