home cooked meals or dining out?

which do you prefer?

Best Answer

Home cooked all the way. It's a great way to bond with a spouse or children. Also, provides an opportunity to slip in some hidden veggies for those picky eaters. Not to mention, home cooked meals are potentially healthier since you are in charge of what goes into your food.

There are so many benefits to staying home. My favorite is the money our family saves by staying home versus dining out.

• Angel

Home cooked all the way home! lol

TLC, & knowing what I am cooking with the freshest & finest ingredients, no worry about food poisoning or servers dining out that don't wash their hands, & cooks that use the crappiest of ingredients...you get the point.

Btw, home cooked meals I'm talking about never consists of using processed foods, like mac 'n cheese out of a box...NO way Jose! LOL ALL is cooked from scratch & you can taste the difference.

My favorite home cooked meal is County Fried Steak with mashed potatoes and cream gravy. I also love Mexican food, for that I prefer to go out. We have a little family run mexican restaurant here that is basically just a hole in the wall and I love eating there. It's more authentic. I do enjoy eating out though because you don't have to cook or clean.

Definitely home cooked meals. This is because you can experiment with different flavours and quantities. When dining out, you only have one quantity choice, (usually) and the same meals all the time.

Hope this helps!

Taylor

My husband likes my cooking but still he says he would eat out 3 meals a day unless we could move in a chef. l like my home cooking just fine, although it is nice to go out occasionally. We can grill a steak better than many restaurants and I guarantee at my house your meal won't be spoiled by bratty children.

Home Cooked (: my mom makes me the best food! Dining out it may be good but it is not the same as food you are accustomed to.

If it's free ... Dining Out. Otherwise, home cooked.

if you have a basic skill of cooking, home cooked 100%. you know whats in you food and you can add more of less of whatever you want. (i love spicy food, so i can add just as much as i lik whereas in aa restraunt they will give you a set amount)

Home cooking. I can use better ingredients, lose weight and save money.

Home cooked. It's cheaper, I don't have to dress up, and I can control the sodium and fat in the recipes.