promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Safest P2P program for music?

What is the safest p2p program for downloading music?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All P2P programs are in principal the same, How safe they are depends on the person using it for downloading music.

They do not have viruses and when used properly they do not mess up your computer.

When doing a search fo music, you always see a lot of those small files. Files much too small to be a song. It is very likely, that these small files are fake (dummy) files. When you download one the those fake files, you will infect your computer with a virus.

Start downloading files larger than 2500/3000kb. have you anti virus up to date, so that when a virus does slip through, it will take care of it.

So p2p programs are safe, when you know what you can or cannot download.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Try Iomoio, I've been using them for 3 years now and never got a virus. Songs are all in high quality bit rate so sound a lot better than the stuff you rip from Youtube. Register with the link below and get 2 free downloads to try them out.

http://www.iomoio.co.uk/bonus.php

• 1 decade ago

there are no safe p2p download programs for free music, I tunes is the best program if you want to download only music...

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

In my opinion Emule is the best program for file sharing. Free download here http://bitly.com/1AynhLN

I have been using it for years

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Free ones often come with malicious software which will damage your computer. Give a thought on iTunes or Amazon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.