Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What Movie is this from? I have one scene I remember from it.?

It was an older movie, and one of the scenes was a man, maybe he had that old fashioned white curled hair? Anyway, he went into a room and caught his servants having sex. After excusisng the man, he gets on the bed with the servant girl, who is afraid, and asks her for "just a kiss" and they kiss, and she is not liking it. Its like, about this guy who tries to have sex with everyone. any ideas???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure, but it sounds a little bit like 'Quills' (made in 2000) starring Geoffrey Rush as the Marquis de Sade. Michael Caine and Kate Winslet were also in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdESI9RZFrA

Youtube thumbnail

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

it sounds like Dangerous Liaisons,a film from 1988, with Glenn Close as a French noblewoman during the 1700's and John Malkovich as her friend/lover/conspirator. At one point in the movie John Malkovich's servant is "getting busy" with a servant girl that has connections to someone John Malkovich is trying to deceive.

John Malkovich's character is sleeping with everyone, does that sound like the movie you're talking about?

• 1 decade ago

It's either Dangerous Liaisons or Valmont, they are both based on the same story and have the same basic plot and are set in the same time period. Both are amazing movies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.