Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Where in the world can you buy Promethazine w/ Codeine Syrup without a prescription?

Where in the world can you buy Promethazine w/ Codeine Syrup without a prescription? I thought that you could in Canada but I'm not sure now, any ideas? Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Lea
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe you can buy it in the U.S. without a prescription if you can find a pharmacy which sell eligible C-Vs over the counter. Most pharmacies do not participate.

Source(s): pharmacy student
  • 4 years ago

PROMETHAZINE VC W/ CODEINE SYRUP is a class III controlled substance and a prescription is required. Yes, you can get it in Mexico, but it is illegal to possess in the US without a prescription and any person bringing it back or having it (without prescription) in the US is subject to arrest and a prison sentence, even if it is just for your own use.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Superb Online Market (without Prescription) ==> http://codeine1.out2.pw/9hesx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just wanted to warn you about those online pharmacies. I tried to buy some kind of prescription cream that my wife wanted, for her skin, from a canadian pharmacy. I gave them all my personal information. In the end they asked me to mail them the prescription. So they got all my info and gave me nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.