Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Where in the world can you buy Promethazine w/ Codeine Syrup without a prescription?

Where in the world can you buy Promethazine w/ Codeine Syrup without a prescription? I thought that you could in Canada but I'm not sure now, any ideas? Thanks.

• Lea
    Favorite Answer

I believe you can buy it in the U.S. without a prescription if you can find a pharmacy which sell eligible C-Vs over the counter. Most pharmacies do not participate.

Source(s): pharmacy student
    • 2 months agoReport

I spent two months searching online for a legitimate source for DRUGS. All the online pharmacies are a waste of time. I had success with one person online. Her contact is CANOMETPHARM@GMAIL.COM

PROMETHAZINE VC W/ CODEINE SYRUP is a class III controlled substance and a prescription is required. Yes, you can get it in Mexico, but it is illegal to possess in the US without a prescription and any person bringing it back or having it (without prescription) in the US is subject to arrest and a prison sentence, even if it is just for your own use.

Superb Online Market (without Prescription) ==> http://codeine1.out2.pw/9hesx

Just wanted to warn you about those online pharmacies. I tried to buy some kind of prescription cream that my wife wanted, for her skin, from a canadian pharmacy. I gave them all my personal information. In the end they asked me to mail them the prescription. So they got all my info and gave me nothing.