Why are the FA cup semi finals being played at Wembley?

Its totally pointless the whole aim of the competition is to go to Wembley on a special day out and win the FA cup...not go to Wembley and play a team win...then go again! I know it may be a nice day out for the Everton fans but they dont actually deserve to be there...same for all the other teams..EVEN... show more Its totally pointless the whole aim of the competition is to go to Wembley on a special day out and win the FA cup...not go to Wembley and play a team win...then go again!

I know it may be a nice day out for the Everton fans but they dont actually deserve to be there...same for all the other teams..EVEN Arsenal(if they beat Hull) dont actually deserve to play there at the moment...I personally feel the magic day(the final) has been taken away because teams are playing to get to Wembley not win the FA cup now...you think if Coventry beat Chelsea they wouldnt have felt their season was complete because they played at Wembley...

They should go vback to the method which they used during the construction of Wembley...playing games at Villa Park and Old Trafford and leave Wembley for the true winners...

OQ: Every team left in the FA has a strong desire to win it...Everton, Hull, Arsenal and Chelsea havent won enough recently and Man Utd want to win it all...so who wants it the most?