Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I am 19 years old and still don't have boobs. I am completely flat and i haven't grown since i was twelve.?

Yeah my mom isn't small chested and i've had my period, but it has never been regular and i sometimes don't get it for 2-3 months. I am hoping birth control could solve my problems.

Favorite Answer

Unless you plan on undergoing surgery to enhance them, I recommend that you embrace your bust as it is.

My next door neighbor is 26 years old, and is a small "A" cup size. She is one of the hottest women I know, and never lacks for male companionship. She is confident, and exudes sensuality.

If I were you, I recommend that you go with what you have, and be the confident, sexy woman you truly are.

• k h

I don't know about what can influence period regularity - but the "boobs thing", it is not really true that you don't have them. Some - albeit very few - women have those extremely extremely small breasts like you do. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, and no problems, neither love-wise nor nursing-wise.

I hope you will be so pleased when you really feel your breasts have everything that it will make up for the (understandable) worries you have had about it.

I think it works that way - because my wife has same size as you. Really you shouldn't believe the others are better than you. They just have more fat tissue - but you still have it all. To someone who likes you, you are actually more fascinating because of that, because the magic of your breasts is not buried under a lot of fat, but just sitting right there, smiling and twittering ;o)

Also, at 19+ the boys should be much better able to "handle" you as a man, even if you are mega shy about it. They will have a much better understanding that you just want to be sure that you are okay... instead of thinking that you don't like them, if you are a little shy and reluctant ;o)

So, should work out fine in the end. Hope you will so fine and happy ;o)

Best wishes to you!

Hmm maybe they wont grow?? Is you mum flat chested? If heard breasts are hereditry.

Im onlys mall chested too, im 19 in 3 weeks. Ive got a 7 month old but i dont breastfeed. My boobs ate smaller then before i fell pregnant!!

I think they are growing again tho cos they burn alot.

You could have some hormone issues. Id speak to a doctor about this and have some blood work just to see if it is hormone related. If it is'nt and you really want breasts, a boob job is the only way too go. Ive already said if my boobs dont fit fully in a B by the time I'm 25 I'm having one done lol !!

I've also heard some contraceptive pill make certain women get better breasts.

Avoid coffee

hey there,

well miss, let me just give u a brief account on the situation....the reason for ure problem may have a variety of caause:

it may be familial...may be ure family tends to have this physical stature

may be it be hormonal deficiencies...

but dont worry.... u must first of all ascertain whether u have menses and if u do then are the regular?

secondly have u developed other secondary sexual characters or not like puibic hair and hair around the genitals???

Thirdly do u have normal bowel habbits and apetite and also do u feel any extra hot and sweat a lot or not?

These are to ascertain the hormonal status...if u are having the above things then most probably it is familial and there is no hormonal problem....but what i would advise u that u should go to a doctor and get ure self examined with all the necessary investigations e.g ure serum hormone level particularly the androgens and the gonadotrophins, thyroid hormones etc and also the ultrasound to check the ovaries and the tubes etc....

PLEASE DONT BE SCARED....THE TESTS MAY HAVE SOUND A BIT SCARY BUT IT IS JUST A NORMAL PROCESS...DONT TAKE ANY MEDICINE OR THERAPY BEFORE ASCERTAINING THE CAUSE AND ONCE IT IS ASCERTAINED THROUGH URE EXAMINATION AND THE CLINICAL INVESTIGATIONS, THEN U SHOULD GET THE THERAPY IF ANY NEEEDED AND HOPEFULLY ULL HAVE THE PROBLEM UPROOTED AND BOOBS GROWN...LOLZ

Source(s): FINAL YR MEDICAL STUDENT feel free to ask on sherayk@yahoo.com

then you probably wont grow them any more...if you already had your period and have them regularly then I yes I think your body is pretty much done developing...in some cases you might still continue growing but i doubt it if you are 19..and if you have a history of family with small boobs then i dont think they will grow more..

Well hi

Firstly i suggest you not to apply any cream or take medicine for the cause without consulting a doctor....

Secondly i would like you to improve your diet , eat food containing a little fat/oil and proteins, eat fruits daily....,also go for soyabean

Try this....

My bestie Becca's mom had to have implants because she just didn't grow there. Yes, she has always been a female, but I guess they just didn't grow...

It might also just be genetics.

You must have a pretty falt chested family and its just genetics, I would not worry it doesnt have anything to do with you its just your genetics

did you feel any sharp pains on your breast while you was growing up..?