What do you think of the game Heavenly Sword (PS3)?

Ok, 2 fridays ago, I joined the hype and got Killzone 2 (even though I already said I don't like it.. I just wanna prove myself right). Played it for 1 week and hated it more so I got rid of it (a week after) and trade it in for Heavenly Sword. hahaha.. guess what? I think Heavenly Sword is amazing. The details... show more Ok, 2 fridays ago, I joined the hype and got Killzone 2 (even though I already said I don't like it.. I just wanna prove myself right). Played it for 1 week and hated it more so I got rid of it (a week after) and trade it in for Heavenly Sword. hahaha.. guess what? I think Heavenly Sword is amazing. The details are so precise. That is the only game so far that I have made full use of the DS3's motion control capability. I'm not surprised I like this game because I also love God Of War and I am waiting for GOW3.
Have you tried this game (Heavenly Sword)? What do you think of it?
Update: yeah, I know it's a short one but it's a good game to collect.. i'm sure there will be a sequel.

And I agree about the auto-block. I think that's the only downside of the game.