kaya asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文信修改 問題!!

主題是要學生 把自己當作 戰場上的護士

寫一封信回家 告訴家人:

自己過的如何 對這一個戰爭 有何看法 目前狀況

這一個戰爭是美國north and south fight for the slaves的時候

而我想問的是....我的信 需要修改嗎

像是 grammar 之類的.....

or 有可以換成另一個更好的synonym嗎

May 14th, 1862

Father,

War. Why did it started? How to end it? Everyday I have to face blood and death. Every soldier has to face pain and death. People are depending on them, the soldiers. They are depending on us, the nurse, but who can we depend on? No one. With no experience, but fear. Every second these soldiers are one step closer to face death. I try everything I can to pull them back to life, but I failed. The only things that were still fresh and alive were their bloods and beliefs. Rain drops falling, not from the sky, but peoples’ eye. I was crying, I was afraid, what can I do?

War. Is this the only way to win peace? Don’t we all thought this war was needed? Right now, deep in my heart, I think this is worthless. But these soldiers did not come for nothing. They are fighting for decease, fighting for peace, fighting for their beliefs. And their beliefs are just like ours, “people should be treated the same way,” “every person should have their own freedom.” This let me realized there is no time for me to cry. I don't want to come back with victory, but with peoples' freedom. If right now, fighting is the only way to free these people, that’s what these soldiers will do. And I will support them until my last breath on earth.

Your sweet daughter,

in 54th Massachusetts Regiment,

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear father,

Why has the war been ignited and is still going on right now? How will the war reach its end? Everyday I have to face blood and death. Every soldier has to face pain and a threat to death. Our people need those soldiers who are fighting for them; the brave soldiers need us to take care of their injuries; but, however, whom can we rely on? None. Without experience, but fear. Every second these soldiers are one step closer to face death. I've been trying everything I could do to pull them back from death, but I failed. The only things that were still fresh and alive were their blood and beliefs. Rain drops are falling, not from the sky thought, but peoples' eyes. I was crying, and being afraid, but what else can I do?

War, is this the only way to achieve peace? Don't we all think that this war is unneccssary? Right now, deep in my heart, I think this is worthless. But these soldiers did not come for nothing. They are fighting for peace and their beliefs. And their beliefs are just like ours, ''people should be treated in the same way'', and ''every person should have their own freedom''. I just realized that there is no time for me to cry. I don't want to come back with victory, but with freedom for everyone. If fighting is the only resort to freeing those people, then the soldiers will do so. And I will do my best supporting them until the Death comes to bring me away .

Your sweet daughter,

in 54th Massachusetts Regiment,

2009-03-09 08:40:33 補充:

她是 Saint Magarette Secondary??

2009-03-09 09:41:43 補充:

ohh okkk

we are from vancouver btw

希望剛剛的修改能多少幫上忙^^

May 14th, 1862

My Dear Father,

How did this war started and when will it end? Everyday I have to face blood and death. Everyday soldiers have to face pain and death while people are depending on them. As being nurses they are depending on , who can we expect the same to? No one. With no experience, but fear. Every second passes and these soldiers are one more step closer to death. I tried everything as best as I can but always failed nonetheless . The things left fresh and alive were their bloods and beliefs. People cried like rain pouring. I was crying too, I was so scared, oh God,what can I do?

War. Is this the only way to Peace? Don’t we think this is a war unnecessary? Right now, deep in my heart, I think this is worthless. But these soldiers did not come for nothing. They are fighting for the deceased, fighting for peace, fighting for their beliefs. And their beliefs are just like ours, “people should be treated equally,” “Everybody in this country owns his freedom.” This makes me realized there is no time for me to cry. I am not to come back with victory, but with peoples' freedom. If fighting is the only way to free our people and what these soldiers must do right now, I will support them until I die!

Your sweet daughter,

in 54th Massachusetts Regiment,

Your sweet daughter,

in 54th Massachusetts Regiment,

哇~ 那你是哪個學校阿

2009-03-09 08:52:25 補充:

我不知道這是哪所學校....

但我是LA DB Lorbeer Middle School 的

• 我以前也寫過噎~~~~

我們該不會同一個學校的芭~~~XDDDD