Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

需要請翻譯達人幫忙~~贈15點

請達人幫我翻譯一下 謝謝

非常不可思議地我終於完成了此生截至目前為止認為最巨大的任務~~印度研究探險之旅

因為它,而將帶我進入生命中的另一個高峰.

回想三年多前為了實現自己的理想與前途,我揹起行囊隻身前往印度求學.在這陌生的國度裡,我除了需要克服研究上的問題與挫折外,還需要努力適應在異國的生活與文化.

這三年來,對我來說步步都是艱辛的.內心的壓力與飽嚐的挫折已經不是可用筆墨來形容的了.而想放棄的念頭也不知道在腦海裡閃過多少遍了.自認為一向堅毅的自己,卻在這段日子裡不知哭泣多少回了,常常覺得自己總處在搖搖欲墜的邊緣裡求生存.

很快地三年多的日子轉眼就過去了,真不敢相信自己真的已度過黑夜而就要迎接黎明的到來,這種感覺真的是太不可思議, 我終於可以不用再一直處於自我否定的狀態, 因為我真的做到了,我終於得到我夢寐以求的學位了.

經過這三年多來的知識洗禮與留學的生活經歷,讓我更深刻的體會到生命意義所在與人類學研究價值,這些領悟都是我一生所要尋找的寶藏。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It’s very unbelievable to me that i has finally completed the most enormous research task to India with so much adventurers.Because of it .i will be taken into the another peak in my life.

Looking back more than three years ago in order to achieve my own ideals and the future, I carry my luggage to go to India to study alone. In this strange country,I not only have to overcome the difficuilties in reserching but also to adapt to the life and culture.

The past three years, very step for me is difficult. Inner pressure and the setback are not described in ink . And the idea to give up appiare in my mind many times . Since always think of their own fortitude, but these days I do not know how to cry, and usually feel that they are crumbling edge of the total in order to survive.

Quickly for more than three years passed since the days passed, I could not believe my own true Spend the night and we should have greeted the arrival of Dawn, this feeling is too incredible true, at last I could no longer has been in self-denial the status, because I really do, and I finally get my dream of a degree.

For more than three years after the baptism with the students knowledge of life experiences, let me feel the deeper meaning of life lies with the value of anthropological research, which are understood to be looking for my life’s treasures.

Source(s): 我在翻譯社(http:www.translations.com.tw)工作的翻譯經驗