How can you HATE Tokio Hotel? i LOVE them?

I've been a tokio hotel fan for a while now

about a few years.

Which concludes me to this question, how can you hate Tokio

hotel?

I mean, yeah you may think they are like, chicks

[I dont think so, I think they are hawt]

but, that doesn't mean their music sucks

every one of their songs are different!

it ranges from pop to rock

plus you have about 3 albums and like 3 singles/EPs to choose from

so, how?

like, I think they are the best, and if you were to read or listen to the lyrics,

its actually inspiring, and it makes you think!

like, spring nicht [don't jump]

its telling you don't give up on life, you have so much to live for, and you have people

that love you and care for you

so why are you going to waste your life?

its a very pretty song in my opinion.

You may say that it doesn't make sense [their lyrics]

but I guess that means your used to people saying f*** every other word and singing about drugs and strippers, or someone screaming about how your girlfriend died.

or maybe I'm wrong?

Looks don't always matter!

also, some of their songs tell the best stories,

their music makes you think

which I'm a big fan of

Yes I may be just a 13 year old girl with an obsession with the best band EVER but I have my opinions too

and I'm not just ANY girl fan. I have good details and despriptions to back my opinion up.

i think lyrics are the most important part in music

and if I didn't change your opinion about them [Not that I was trying to,]

at least I tried to make you think differently about the way you judge music?

if not,

then sorry I wasted your precious time

I think chris brown is waiting for you.

might wanna get back to him

I would,

if I were you

which I'm not.

I like ALL music except rap and super duper heavy metal. there.

Favorite Answer

"You may say that it doesn't make sense [their lyrics]

or maybe I'm wrong?"

Uhhh, yah, you're wrong. You're STEREOTYPING!!! That is NOT what all of heavy metal is!

"I think chris brown is waiting for you.

might wanna get back to him" <--- And WTF does that mean?!

Source(s): And BTW, "tl;dr."
  • brisco

I LOVE Tokio Hotel! They don't seem to be just like the Jonas Brothers! Has someone that claims that even checked out Tokio Hotel? Do they appear just like the Jonas Brothers? NO. Has someone that claims that ever heard their tune? Does it sound just like the Jonas Brothers? (Maybe probably the most songs do normally, however pay attention to the lyrics!) NO. Maybe it isn't your sort of tune, however Tokio Hotel's lyrics truthfully imply anything! Unlike the Jonas Brothers' lyrics that continually look like they're the specific equal in all in their songs. Jonas Brothers & Tokio Hotel. Two completely absolutely reverse bands. EDIT - Well, I wager that you simply persons that evaluate Tokio Hotel to the Jonas Brothers particularly have not heard Tokio inn's tune have you ever? Because you believe they scream! They don't scream simply on the grounds that they have got a track & an album referred to as "Scream". & if persons like Screamo tune, then that is their option of tune. Real tune to you is tune that different persons hate. Remember that subsequent time you inform anybody to head pay attention to truly tune. Oh, yeah... appears like there is extra enthusiasts than haters!

how can you hate Tokio hotel?

Quite simply, compared to the great music Germany has to offer Tokio Hotel are actually very mediocre in comparison. If it wasn't for their supposed good looks and mass media they'd be just another bar band scratching for Euros.

• I didn't read all that either.

I listened to them, didn't like them. End of story. I don't think I should have to argue for or against your favorite band. If you like them, you like them.

I will say this though. Bill is a pretty girl.

Well, first of all, some people are being close-minded, being homophobic and racist. For example:

"I don't like German trannies"

F*cking Germans"

That's not the reason I don't like them. I don't care if they're German, and I don't care if they're gay and look like girls. That has no importance to me.

What is important to me is that they sound like sh*t and their music requires no talent to create. It's pretty generic and sounds like everything else around these days.

People are losing track of importance here...

Their music sucks A*S!!!

Well, first of all... They're Ugly as HELL!!!

2nd... Bill Kaupowee or wutever is sooo Gay !! just because he says "I'm not Gay" does NOT mean he really isn't gay... just because he says "I've had like a Million GF's" does NOT prove anything. I mean... what guy would wear eyeshadow? there is NO SUCH THING AS GUY MAKEUP... and French Tips??... on a GUY??? UGH!!!

3rd... Their music sucks... they mix rythms up that don't belong... they have no sense of music/Music Ear... Whatsoever..

4th... People call me TOKYO... and I HATE I absolutely HATE Tokio Hotel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Source(s): My Hatefulness..

hey ! just cause i don't like German Trannies, doesn't mean i like f*cking Chris Brown :D

i won't judge you for your sh*tty music taste (:

it's just that i personally, like original bands.

Well if you love them so good for you but all the people know that they really suck

F*ck reading that bull sh*t.

They have zero talent.

F*cking Germans.

Your logic is....since you love Tokio Hotel...I CANT hate them.

I cant hate them...because YOU love them?