how can i loose weight before summer?

hey how can i loose weight before summer like 10-15 pounds ?? like is there any website any tips??!! thank you =]

Best Answer

Eat healthy, and do cardio, running and biking is best for losing pounds

well. dont start about calories. theyre actually the measure of how much energy is in what you eat, along with the carbs and such. instead, limit sugar. make sure you treat yourself once a week. if you mess up do something you hate to sort of punish yourself but dont strain yourself. dont workout too much because muscle weighs more than fat does. basically you can cut down a little bit but make sure you eat enough. fruits n veggies. less meat actually does help you lose weight. thats why most vegans are skinny as a stick. i hope this helps somewhat :D

yes u can loose 10-15 pounds .. i m 30 yrs old not so active i lost 5 pounds in a week my goal is 8-10 pounds i ll achive it till next week. im following this 7 days diet program by www.lose-30lbs-naturally.tk its working fine for me .. adviceble online diet programme. all the best for ur diet mission .. take care bye

Source(s): www.lose-30lbs-naturally.tk
  • Janet

I just turned sixteen and started school and softball. I have been eating less and have been going to softball six days a week, since the beginning of school (4 weeks ago) I have lost seven pounds. I suggest eating less and healthier and maybe running or taking up a sport :)

Eat little snacks throughout the day

Go to gym for half hour a day or hour every other day.

Dont eat big meals or desserts right before bed.

Be active dont just sit around all the time.

Watch the food you eat. :)

Work out, eat healthy, and take fiber.

It helps clean out your intestines and helps you drop a few pounds each week.

Also get an exercise ball from like Walmart that has different exercises that are useful.

(Buy a waist trimmer band that helps you sweat when you work out.)

Eat healthy and exercise. Quit eating fast food. I suggest for exercise to jump rope, run up and down stairs, crunches, and pushups.

Everyday in the morning just drink coffee, and in the afternoon just drink milkshakes. My friend lost five poounds in a week just by doing this.

eat healther...

and go running every morning and night

and exercise alot thats the best way to loose weight..

goood luck ;]

Cut most sweets out of your diet and do a lot of cardio workouts