IS it just me or is our country THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Turning into a PRISON? ALL THE RULES AND TAXES UH?

When I was a little boy. I did all kinds of things wrong. Yes I broke petty laws. Well, Seems in this day. There are all types of new laws out there. It is unbelievable. I mean You can't do thins or that without a permit or license. Now some fing fools want to tax every mile you drive! track every move you... show more When I was a little boy. I did all kinds of things wrong. Yes I broke petty laws. Well, Seems in this day. There are all types of new laws out there. It is unbelievable. I mean You can't do thins or that without a permit or license. Now some fing fools want to tax every mile you drive! track every move you make. It won't happen in the next 8 years. But it goes to show that it is possible they can do it. What is the freedom coming too. Your not free here, well, only if you pay for it with every blink of you eye. Yea that right I guess I want to start a tax. Every time you blink you eyes it will cost you $0.00012 so if you blink your eyes 1000 times a day it will cost you $0.012 a day. Anything over a 1000 blinks will cost you $1.00 for every blink. OK. And they said that Rome was bad.