OMFG!! I JUST ATE MOLDY CHEESE WHIZ!! WHAT DO I DO?

I took a large spoon and ate a whole bunch of cheese whiz, the i noticed green fuzz on the spoon then i licked off. on the next spoonful i notcited green fuzz on the whiz!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!! :(

Favorite Answer

Find some moldy crackers and finish off the job. I mean, if you're going to die, at least make your last meal meaningful.

Source(s): Jesus (He did this on purpose)

Relax first, if it is just a little mold it will not hurt you. Do you have an allergy to mold or have asthma? If so, you might call a nurse at the hospital and just ask them what they think, you might have an allergic reaction. If not, you might get a stomach ache or loose stools. Just pay attention to your body and don't worry too much. Did you know that the average person eats a pound of insects a year? They are in all of our veggies and fruits, machines can't see them when they are canning the produce.

Source(s): Eaten lots of moldy things myself, accidentally!!

Nothing. You will digest the mold just fine.

Real cheese will grow mold nicely. It doesn't taste so good, but you didn't notice it.

Molds excrete various antibacterials. Don't worry about it. Drink a nice hot cup of tea and throw the jar of cheez-whiz away.

Why were you eating a spoonful of cheese whiz in the first place.

It's actually not as serious as you think. Nothing will happen except wooziness or nausea. Don't panic or worry. It makes it worse. the Only thing you could do to help it probably is drink water and and try to avoid eating anything else for a while. also avoid activities it might make you feel like you want to vomit.

Some people pay a fortune for some types of moldy cheese!

Fingers down the throat and throw up into the pan, I guess is the best thing to do.

You were in danger w/ eating Cheez Whiz in the first place. Something tells me you're not as concerned w/ your health as you might think you are...

Doesn't Cheeze whiz have preservatives in it to keep it from going mouldy?... How long has that cheese whiz been in the fridge, dude?

You go to the store and buy more Cheese whiz, because i think yours might be old!!

It won't hurt you unless you are allergic to molds so you might have an allergic reaction to the mold. Mold won't hurt you though it's what pennicillin is made from.

Also the blue in blue cheese is actually mold so don't worry you'll be fine.