OMFG!! I JUST ATE MOLDY CHEESE WHIZ!! WHAT DO I DO?

I took a large spoon and ate a whole bunch of cheese whiz, the i noticed green fuzz on the spoon then i licked off. on the next spoonful i notcited green fuzz on the whiz!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!! :(

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Find some moldy crackers and finish off the job. I mean, if you're going to die, at least make your last meal meaningful.

    Source(s): Jesus (He did this on purpose)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Relax first, if it is just a little mold it will not hurt you. Do you have an allergy to mold or have asthma? If so, you might call a nurse at the hospital and just ask them what they think, you might have an allergic reaction. If not, you might get a stomach ache or loose stools. Just pay attention to your body and don't worry too much. Did you know that the average person eats a pound of insects a year? They are in all of our veggies and fruits, machines can't see them when they are canning the produce.

    Source(s): Eaten lots of moldy things myself, accidentally!!
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Nothing. You will digest the mold just fine.

    Real cheese will grow mold nicely. It doesn't taste so good, but you didn't notice it.

    Molds excrete various antibacterials. Don't worry about it. Drink a nice hot cup of tea and throw the jar of cheez-whiz away.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Why were you eating a spoonful of cheese whiz in the first place.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    It's actually not as serious as you think. Nothing will happen except wooziness or nausea. Don't panic or worry. It makes it worse. the Only thing you could do to help it probably is drink water and and try to avoid eating anything else for a while. also avoid activities it might make you feel like you want to vomit.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Some people pay a fortune for some types of moldy cheese!

    Fingers down the throat and throw up into the pan, I guess is the best thing to do.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

    You were in danger w/ eating Cheez Whiz in the first place. Something tells me you're not as concerned w/ your health as you might think you are...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Doesn't Cheeze whiz have preservatives in it to keep it from going mouldy?... How long has that cheese whiz been in the fridge, dude?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    You go to the store and buy more Cheese whiz, because i think yours might be old!!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    It won't hurt you unless you are allergic to molds so you might have an allergic reaction to the mold. Mold won't hurt you though it's what pennicillin is made from.

    Also the blue in blue cheese is actually mold so don't worry you'll be fine.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.