Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

How can i make my cheekbones look more defined and my face look smaller?

Any help would be appreciated =]

Thanks =]

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In order to do this, you must sculpt your face by use of makeup. This is called "contouring." This means you are highlighting and darkening certain areas of your face. What you need is a large brush and a matte bronze powder colour either in pressed or loose form. After applying foundation and powder, you take your large brush, swipe it onto the bronze powder and then apply under your cheek bones (you will find this hollow area if you suck in your cheeks. A neat trick is applying it from the bell in your ear in the direction of towards your mouth, stopping at the outside of your eye area). IL Makiage offers good bronzing powders for this, such as loose mineral powder in "Bronze," or bronzing pressed powder in "Ginger."

Also, you may apply a highlighter colour onto your cheek bones. There are various ways to do this. You can use a liquid highlighter. Or use a foundation colour half a shade lighter than your skin tone. Or use a shiny powder.

And dont forget blush at the apples of your cheeks!

• 1 decade ago

dont try to contour anything on your face, it makes things worst for everyone and it looks unnatural.

when applying blush, smile and put it right on your cheekbones. try a deeper color. also use highlighter and boddy shimmer if you wish.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

deffinitly blush for those cheek bones i use it sometimes when i go out it looks bomb just make sure you know how to put it on right and your cheek bones will look more defined! try a pink or a rosey just dont put to much on, know when to stop itll look so good try it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Highlighter and blusher on cheekbones

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

lol howdy you, supply up irritating plenty. you sound so under pressure as i'm readying this. get like this too while i conflict by a smash down. ok nicely idk approximately you yet i kinda sense like i basically attempt to seem surprisingly for the lads, by fact who doesnt? if thats the case for you, dont permit this is. reason believe me adult males are no longer something. you sense such as you desire one yet all in all later on you detect out they are in simple terms extra paintings, and you in simple terms continually attempt to electrify them, they do no longer seem to be nicely worth our time. the impressive guy will come to you with the type you seem. and doubtless the rationalization you dont appear as if your white type acquaintances is with the help of the fact your no longer them. you're you and you will possibly desire to be proud in that. i spotted that as long as you preserve your self loooking sparkling and not grimy, and you will walk with self belief and use a powerful character. that somewhat is all you desire. no longer that skinny minny physique with the only thousand greenback earings all you desire is you and a hell of a great sort of super and proper additude, now go paintings it and strut yourstuff the next day in school (: youll do great, remeber self belief is fundamental! whene ever your down remeber that, youll no longer basically meet adult males yet pals too in case you have self belief in your self first!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try blush lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.