l filed my 2007 tax return(1040) this year,will the IRS and the State of Maryland refund me?

When in 2008 l filed for my 2007 tax return,the IRS wrote me back, asking for some details(to be send to IRS within a month) which my tax preparer told me that he did send it ,but l find out that he did not send it; so l did refiled for my 2007 tax return(1040) this year(february 2009) while l was filing for my 2008 tax return.

Will the IRS refund my 2007 tax return eventhough l refiled it in february of 2009?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Most likely but you can call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 they might be able to help.

    For the future you can try FileLate.com: http://www.filelate.com you will be able to file all you late tax returns here and they will answer all questions you have. I have used this online service before I created an account, completed the forms, submitted the order and by the next day I had my completed tax return. I printed the forms and mailed it in to the IRS, Good Luck :-)

    Source(s): 1-800-829-1040 http://www.filelate.com
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

    some states important different with the IRS unfastened record application and can furnish unfastened state submitting w/your federal. If not,as quickly as you record your federal, you are able to pass the state return. Then basically flow on your state's Dept. of sales/Taxation and record for unfastened from there.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Yes, you have three years from the close of the filing year to file for your refund. You are well within that time frame.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.