posh versus katie price............................?

who is the winner??! what do you think of each one??

Favorite Answer

I think katie price (andre now) is better. She's a great mum to all 3 of her children, and so funny and friendly. I used to think she was just a cheap tart, before she went into the jungle and after watching the katie and peter series's my opinion of her changed.. I think posh is a bit of a snob and unfriendly. Recently at an elton john party katie was going to bury the hatchet with posh but posh snubbed her and mummbled something under her breathe about katie. I think posh is too up herself and shes got the look where she thinks she's better then everyone else!

Posh now only gets by on beckhams reputation and money where as all katies reputation and money she has made herself she has a good career for herself.

Posh straight up Katie Price looks like slut, so does Posh but lesser slut. Haha (:. And she's married to David Beckham.

Anyone looks better than Posh.

who cares really they both are ballsuckas.