Boyfriend and space...?

My boyfriend has been telling me he needs space and won't tell me if we are together or not...he said to make things get better I need to be his friend but not only his friend...but i feel so sick inside because of not knowing if I am still with him or if things will work out for sure...i haven't been able to really eat...and its all i can think about...i know that everyone says to go out with your friends and give him space to miss you but its so hard because i am just so sad inside and all i want to do is be with him and hang out with him and have fun so things get back to normal...does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to feel better and how to make things get back to normal with my boyfriend..? thanks

Favorite Answer

To make things get better you gotta do what he said: give him some space. Just reading your post you sound like the clingy type who calls every minute to check up on what he's doing and to find out if you're still together, and want to spend 5 hours with him everyday.

*breathes* you have to give him some space, not only for him, but for you as well. It sound like you're not taking care of yourself and that's not his fault. You're still in a relationship, but the way it's going seems to me that if you don't give him his space he'll soon dump you.

Clinginess is not a good quality in a women. Men want to know that their girl is independent and in certain sense that she doesn't need him to be happy. By getting away and letting him miss you you'll gain some respect and he'll show you how much he need you. If you do so and he shows no sign of interest... ♪You've officially been chopped and screwed♫ - Sorry :S

Take care and good luck,

Moe.

Source(s): Life

If a guy is telling you he needs space, he means it. He still wants to be your friend? Maybe he should act like a friend and give you the courtesy of defining the relationship and not leaving you feeling confused and sad! I would say you are NOT with him anymore, and that needs to be YOUR decision. Don't let guys leave you in limbo and don't let them use you as a convenient friend. You are worth too much for that BS. Get some confidence and tell him how it's going to be from your end!

You guys aren't together anymore if he said he needs space.

He probably wants to mingle with other chicks. If he's young, you can't expect any better from him. Not many young guys want to be in a serious relationship. They mostly want to have fun and not be tied down.

Don't beat yourself up, hun. Go hang out with some girls and have fun. If he sees that your depressed, he'll probably think that you're the clingy type and have no independence and that's a big turn-off for most guys.

i'm somewhat hesitant with giving an elementary answer because of the fact each time I do, i'm getting a load of thumbs down yet i don't have confidence in telling human beings what they decide for to hearken to - deluding them because of the fact delusions do not restore the subject so... i visit try this one extra time. in point of fact, there is possibly some small ingredient approximately your character that annoys him yet he nonetheless famous you warm. this is style of what occurred with me and an ex, the place i wanted area yet this is because of the fact i could not stand her activism crap 24/7, the place each little thing grew to become into oppressive or racist (even although she's blonde with blue eyes). She grew to become into basically a exhilaration kill yet I caught around because of the fact she grew to become into uber warm. Oh, you're in highschool. I take lower back what I stated. He basically does not such as you anymore. i did not comprehend this grew to become right into a sons and daughters ingredient.

he might be stressed out about other things in his life

just let him know ur there if he needs someone to talk to

and give him the space or youll make him more stressed out

hahaha ,your friend is very funny,,,,,always the boy always wants to feel that he is the boss and he is the great guy but inside he loves you alot,,,,,and if you want to check it your self,,,,,,,stop talking to him for nearly a week and he will not resist to be alone

move on. he just wants to be able to makeout/ or f*ck you while being free. he is honestly and completely using you.

if you still like him, then move on and don't let him treat you this way.

act like you don't want him and he will want you more.