Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文達人幫我修改personal statement(下)

Second, once I finish the master degree of optometry in UNSW and become a licensed optometrist. I am sure that, my intellectual prowess will be better taken advantage of to the benefit of many patients in Taiwan, after that I believe the more licensed optometrists have been gradually emphasized by patients, the government will start to think over the passing and the executing of Optometry Laws. Nowadays, there are many people was called “optometrist” by themselves in Taiwan, however, they did not actually pass the examination of optometry, even most of them just hold the senior background and never received the related education of optical, they depend on their experience and memorized the steps of eye examination no matter what is the purpose. Besides, the uncertified optometrists claimed that practicing Optometry cannot be the professional Medical behavior, as the result, they not only block the Optometry Laws legislated by manipulating their tremendous population but also make the optometrists who take the overseas license just as same as those uncertified optometrists have a low position in Taiwan. Once I complete my advanced training in your program, and to be a licensed optometrist, because of the specialized training I expert I have the qualification to fight the right for all the optometrists in Taiwan. It is my ultimate goal to see the Optometry Laws of Taiwan will be executed one day.I plan to return to Taiwan after the completion of my graduate studies either to teach at Chung Shan Medical University or to lead a professional optometry center to serve Taiwanese patients and provide a place for all their eye care requirements. In either case, I will bring to the program a professional background that you can feel proud of. I am sure that, with your seasoned guidance, I will be able to significantly enrich my knowledge and enhance my expertise.

請幫我修改文法等的錯誤,不是翻譯喔^^,因為這是我自己寫的,所以我知道它是什麼意思,感謝大家喔

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Second, once I obtain the master degree of optometry in UNSW and become a licensed optometrist, I am sure that my intellectual prowess will better benefit many patients in Taiwan, and I believe the more licensed optometrists will gradually identified by the patients, the government will start to think over the approving and the execution of the Optometry Laws, nowadays, there are many people awarded themselves the name of “optometrist” in Taiwan, however, they did not actually pass the examination of optometry, even most of them just hold their senior background and have never received any related education of optics, they depend on their experiences and memorizing the steps of eye examination no matter what is the actual purpose, besides, the uncertified optometrists claimed that practicing optometry cannot be taken as a professional medical behavior, as the result, they not only blocked the legislation of Optometry Laws by manipulating their tremendous population but also make the optometrists who possess overseas license just get the same low position as those uncertified optometrists have in Taiwan, when I complete my advanced training in your program, and become a licensed optometrist, as an expert, I have the qualification to fight for the rights of all the optometrists in Taiwan, it is my ultimate goal that to see the Optometry Laws of Taiwan will be executed one day, and I plan to return to Taiwan after the completion of my graduate studies either to teach at Chung Shan Medical University or to lead a professional optometry center to serve Taiwanese patients and provide a place for all their eye care requirements, in each case, I will bring to the program a professional background that you will be proud of, and it is for sure that with your seasoned guidance, I will be able to significantly enrich my knowledge and enhance my expertise.

有問題請提出。

2009-03-11 22:48:05 補充:

相關法條是否已完成立法,如已完成立法,如何以多數人來阻礙法律之執行,在法制國家很難想像,因違法會被起訴。

如真如此,...........not only blocked the legislation of Optometry Laws by manipulating ...................

改為,...........not only blocked the legislated Optometry Laws by manipulating ...................

2009-03-12 14:18:59 補充:

請貼出 ( 上 ) 的網頁網址。

其次,一旦我完成碩士學位optometry在UNSW并且成為一位被准許的驗光師。 我是肯定的,我的智力英勇將是更好的被利用造福於許多患者在臺灣,以後我相信的那被准許的驗光師由患者逐漸強調了,政府將開始認為通過和執行Optometry法律。 現今,有許多人叫「驗光師獨自在臺灣,然而,他們實際上沒有通過optometry,甚而大多數的考試舉行資深背景和未曾沒有接受相關教育光學,他們取決於他們的經驗并且記住了步眼睛檢查,不管是目的。 其外, uncertified驗光師聲稱了實踐的Optometry不可能是專業醫療行為,比如結果,他們不僅阻攔Optometry法律通過操作他們的巨大人口立法了,而且做採取國外執照正同一樣那些uncertified驗光師在臺灣把一個低位置的驗光師。 一旦I在您的節目完成我先進的訓練和是一位被准許的驗光師,由於專業訓練I專家我在臺灣有資格與權利戰鬥為所有驗光師。 它是我的最終目標看見臺灣Optometry法律將被執行一天。在我的畢業生的完成學習教在鐘撣人醫療大學或帶領一個專業optometry中心服務臺灣患者和為所有他們的眼睛關心要求之後,提供地方我計劃回來到臺灣。 無論如何,我給節目將帶來專業背景您能感到感到驕傲。 我是肯定的,以您經驗豐富的教導,我能極大豐富我的知識和提高我的專門技術。

不知道幚你翻譯的對嗎?如有翻譯錯誤請見諒!!

Source(s): 自己