HayDen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手來幫我用英文編故事。(15點)

我用有八個英文句子來編一個故事

希望英文高手幫幫忙 ^^

1.He's late.

2.The weather is terrible.

3.He's lost.

4.His cell phone is broken.

5.The lines are long.

6.The bus is cowded.

7.The traffic is awful.

8. He's sick.

這八句英文句子幫我邊一個簡單的故事

簡短就好 ^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

One day, Jack is sick, but he has to visit one of his clients in a city where he has never been before. The weather is terrible, and he's lost. He wants to tell his client that he will be late, but his cell phone is broken.

After 10 minutes, he finds a bus station, but the lines are long. Finally, he gets on the bus. The bus is crowded, and the traffic is awful. The client is very angry because he's late.

有一天,傑克生病了,但他必須去一個他從未去過的城市拜訪他的客戶。天氣很糟糕,且他迷路了。他想告訴他的客戶他會晚點到,但他的手機壞掉了。

十分鐘後,他找到了一個公車站,但隊伍都很長。終於,他上了公車。公車很擠,交通很塞。客戶非常生氣,因為他遲到了。

Source(s): 自己

My boyfriend's name is Gerry,we had a date last weekend but he was late!I recalled that day the weather was terrible and he was being so late,I was worried maybe he was lost!

Gerry told me his cell phone was broken because he dropped it last night before the date and I left my cell phone at home as well.I tried to find a public phone around the area,but the lines are long and seem take forever,I made my mind I wanna take a bus to his house and see what happen.That day was really not my day,the bus was cowded and the traffic was awful,I spent one hour to get his place.When the moment I saw him,I finally knew what was going on,my poor Gerry didn't feel well,he was sick!

God bless him!

Source(s): ME