Did anybody see how "Ruso" made "JRF" look like a fool in Futbol Picante?

haha man "Ruso" made "JRF" look stupid when JRF said that there was more chivita fans in the crowd that was there. but then Ruso made him know that there was actually more americanistas because everytime ruso said chivas most of the crowd would Boo, and everytime he said America most of the... show more haha man "Ruso" made "JRF" look stupid when JRF said that there was more chivita fans in the crowd that was there. but then Ruso made him know that there was actually more americanistas because everytime ruso said chivas most of the crowd would Boo, and everytime he said America most of the crowd would cheer. and after that JRF would just point out the small amount of pple tht were chivas. haha lmao
Update: @ kido: Danmm u went..Lucky haha...i wish i was there para rayarsela a Jose Ramon, i bet alot of americanistas did though lmao
Update 2: @ Rojinegro: Yeah and u guys better play like that against chivas next week, haha. because everytime a team plays against chivas it seems like they play tired or something. and wen they go against america they play like if it was a final haha..but its all good haha shaooo!!
9 answers 9