Girl Coming over to watch dvd. Need advice.?

OK, so this is our forth date and she is coming over to my place to watch a dvd I live alone, this was not the original plan. We were meant to be going out to a fancy restaurant but due to a an accident at work I have a black eye and fat lip so I don't really want to. The plan is to get take away thai food or something and watch a dvd. I'm 20 and she is 25 I haven't kissed her yet, had planned to on this date but not sure that's such a good idea now. So any way I just want some general advice on having a girl around to your place to watch a dvd. Also Should I kiss her or should I leave it untill my face is a little less swallow. I sent her flowers at work the other day witch she loved! So that is good, Been a while for me :P just come out of 3 year relation ship so its hard to get back into dating.

Oh also, I don't want to leave it to late to kiss her as I don't wanna risk falling into the category of, Like a brother or good friend.

• Favorite Answer

don't think about it too much. just let whatever's going to happen, happen. it's not that big of a deal if your face is swollen, everyone has accidents from time to time.

Well depending on how mature YOU are decides what this date could turn out to be. Having an older women- 5 years is sorta a big deal. At her age she is more into settling down and thinking about starting a family...MARRIAGE! Are you ready for that at being 20? Altho who knows she could still want to act like a 16 year old girl but just so you know at 25 women start to think about this stuff!

I think since yous are eating Thai food you should set up some pillows and some candles and take the food to that spot- its romantic and run right? The after you could always make her a banana split and start watching the movie...You should SHARE the dessert with her, that way you can interact with her and maybe take a strawberry from her mouth :p

Anyway, just have fun, nothing to worry about, how about going for a drive after the movie or laying out side on a blanket and looking at the stars.. if you live in CALI the stars are out tonight!

I wish you like! Enjoy this date, I remember when I use to do this stuff with my boyfriend... now we are married!

I agree with Midnight train... the whole tickel match thing works! Thats how I fell in love with my HUSBAND! I had my cell and was on the couch, he was sitting on the floor and wanted my cell, then I was thrown on the floor and a tickel war was on...you can make so many moves when u have a girl u like on the floor!

i may be only 16 but your best chance is to kiss her now because i had a black eye from jumping in front of my girlfriends to take a fist to the eye and the next day she came over to watched a dvd and i kissed her for the first time and sparks flew

Source(s): personal happend 2 days ago

hhmmm yu need to know what kind of movies she likes that would help alot and you should wait till your face is less swallon to kiss her or if you dont wont to risk going being a good friend then go with the kissing

This is what I'm picturing, or at least how I would want it happen for me as a girl. Watch a funny movie. Make funny comments and somehow get into a tickle thing or playful wrestling thing and then make your move. Good luck!!

I think if she is coming over that means she is very interested in you so at a cute part in the movie just give her a sweet little peck or hold hands first than kiss

wow....very hard question....well....forth date is kissing date for sure....and being at your place means that you have the place, motivation and time....but not with swallow face....and she will understand it....I would leave it for the time that you get better....and she knows that you are not like a brother as you sent her flowers already!

• I would wait until your fat lip is back to normal. Otherwise it would be like kissing a slug!!!

Kiss her during the film ... SHe defo intrested : )