Girl Coming over to watch dvd. Need advice.?

OK, so this is our forth date and she is coming over to my place to watch a dvd I live alone, this was not the original plan. We were meant to be going out to a fancy restaurant but due to a an accident at work I have a black eye and fat lip so I don't really want to. The plan is to get take away thai food or... show more OK, so this is our forth date and she is coming over to my place to watch a dvd I live alone, this was not the original plan. We were meant to be going out to a fancy restaurant but due to a an accident at work I have a black eye and fat lip so I don't really want to. The plan is to get take away thai food or something and watch a dvd. I'm 20 and she is 25 I haven't kissed her yet, had planned to on this date but not sure that's such a good idea now. So any way I just want some general advice on having a girl around to your place to watch a dvd. Also Should I kiss her or should I leave it untill my face is a little less swallow. I sent her flowers at work the other day witch she loved! So that is good, Been a while for me :P just come out of 3 year relation ship so its hard to get back into dating.
Update: Oh also, I don't want to leave it to late to kiss her as I don't wanna risk falling into the category of, Like a brother or good friend.