Why is FEMA building concentration camps and ordering over 500,000 plastic coffins?

they just haven't had a reason to use them till people started figuring that the government was actually corrupt.

Favorite Answer

so they can round us up and kill us with some sort of epidemic like bird flu when they declare martial law.

Source(s): Georgia Guidestones
  • client

Plastic Coffins And Concentration Camps

The concentration of camps in the states was predicted about twenty-five years ago. I remember it well reading an article and thinking that it is quite possible. The author did not mention FEMA but he did mention that the camps will most likely be dominated with blacks. I can't remember the authors name and would not be able to even bring up the magazine for my life. (it was a well regarded magazine like "Time" or "Mc Cleans" of Canada). Anyways some time ago maybe seven years ago I started seeing all these sites from the states of home made videos showing FEMA camps and lots with fenced in buildings and the like. After Katrina struck New Orleans a whole slew of the videos from damn near every state cropped up and only the dedicated could keep up with the onslaught. But I don't think they are all Government operated grounds for the most part. I think that a lot of them are privately owned and the videographers were making up the story of FEMA and Government control etc, and using private property to justify their paranoia. Don't get me wrong I do believe there are these camps in existence and ready for emergency actions against mob rule for one reason or another but most of the videos are not valid. I do think that there is an agenda with these camps and I do think that the government has built these coffins and camps in preparations for a catastrophic disaster; man made or otherwise. But ... something of this magnitude in the hands of the wrong company of men and women can easily be abused. Abused to the point of using the disaster preparations for dictatorial powers. It can happen that way. Let's just hope it never does come to that eh?

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Source(s): fema building concentration camps ordering 500 000 plastic coffins: https://bitly.im/IkcVk
  • Laser

How the blazes can "FEMA" be so efficient in building these make-believe "concentration camps" when they can't even get their crap together in New Orleans?

STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORY NONSENSE.

All right Socrates. Put your money where your mouth is. Put a date on martial law and the concentration camps being open.

Don't say it's now, and go with some stupid theory about how it's "going on and the people don't know it." Supposedly massive numbers of people would be put into concen. camps by Bush because they disapproved of what he was doing. That would make a majority of the country, judging from the last election. That's a lot of people to load into training camps.

And there are probably 20 conspiracy theory websites about the "camps" to 1 against the idea, because mainline news doesn't take it seriously (and rightly so). But one site has taken the time to debunk this garbage.

Part 1

http://thesirenvoice.blogspot.com/2008/05/myth-of-...

Part 2

Part 3

"What if you were about to be mauled by a lion? Do you think if you said to yourself... 'lions are just a conspiracy theory'... that it would somehow just disappear?"

That's not the problem, genius. The problem is a bunch of tinfoil hat-wearers are identifying baby kittens, taking pics of them with their cellphones at strange angles and blowing them up, and calling them "lions!!"

And I'm sure if you were to post a picture of a lion, the rest of the world would identify it as a goose--because that's what it actually is.

Rocket34, FEMA didn't build them, KBR did...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2...

...and it's not a "conspiracy theory," you dunce, it's been openly admitted for months. Congress just passed a bill authorizing the use of these camps and the creation of even MORE (on military sites) it's called HR 645, look it up.

These sites are designed to keep large numbers of people from getting OUT. There are well over 500 of such facilities (that we know about.) In all, these are capable of housing MILLIONS of people.

What if you were about to be mauled by a lion? Do you think if you said to yourself... "lions are just a conspiracy theory"... that it would somehow just disappear?

Well, I'm here to tell ya, pal... lions exist. And they can definitely mess you up...

• DAR

I don't know, and it does look creepy. I suspect it is in case of massive bird flu, though, remember that that was the huge concern a couple of years ago. Truly one problem with mass epidemics is quarantine and disposal of diseased corpses.

However, the government should just say what it is. I suspect they don't want to call attention to it, but since you can't hide entire camps and 500,000 coffins, that is a pretty stupid aproach, if you ask me.

Dude, I saw one of those coffins today a Walmart. It was a little smaller but it looked exactly the same as those ones on that video. As for those secret camps, who knows. I will set my alarm for 3:30 Just in case lol

• Boss H

Lets think about this for one little second and apply some rational thought.

Ok #1 generally, when the government purchases somethin how does it do it?

The government contracts a certian amount of product at the lowest possible price it can get it at.

It places the order, and upon delivery the company bills the government, is eventually paid, and then provides a nice little kickback for the Senator that arranges it. It leaves it sit around for a few decades, then sells it as surplus.

#2 What does FEMA do? Disaster preparedness? yes? And what usually is the result of any disaster? happy little hipies running and frolicking in the woods? NO! dead freakin bodies! The same thing that occurs with any disaster that the FEMA has to prepare for.

#3 with all the talk of terrorism, biological warfare, and WMDs, what kind of disasters should the CDC and FEMA be preparign for?

Biological terrorism maybe? Now in a large scale biological terroist attack, what would be present in the aftermath? happy little hipies running and frolicking in the woods? NO! Dead Freakin bodies! The same thing that occurs in any disaster!

#4 Will the government pay $500 a piece for them buying them in the dozens? Don't expect our government to do that. For one it wouldn't be being prepared and two it wouldn' give abig kickback to anyone.

They will buy a huge amount at a fraction of that price.

if they are going to start rounding people up and killing them they aren't going to bother buring anyone individually. It would be mass graves that are cheap to dig and cheap to fill. No big expensive plastic container required..

It's actually 50,000, and they are owned by a company called Vantage. http://www.vantageproducts.com/

They are not "plastic coffins," they are burial vaults, which are used to protect the collapse of the ground around a coffin. Most states require them in cemeteries. This company sells them.

And as they say:

"These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, nowhere near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net."

Read the full response letter from the company here:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/873329

like someone said, they are burial vaults, I would know I worked as a grave digger once.

They are required during major flooding because it is common for coffins to work their way through the saturated ground and float away. Back in the mid-90s the Mississippi overflowed and tens of thousands of coffins floated away.

It was thought that Katrina did the same, but it turned out to be a relatively small number, about 1,500. People blew it out of proportion just like they always do.

This is not some conspiracy, its simply being prepared for something that has happened in every major flood.