This is regarding a comic skit between 2 drunk cowboys-"You must pay the rent.. but I have no money"?

It was about wagon train. the characters were the older wagon master and a much younger cowboy. Prior to the scene the wagon master had the younger man searching for a specific grave site along the trail. When it is found he digs up the grave (to the horror of the younger man) to whiskey. The skit is the drunken scene that follows. Please help, it's driving me crazy.

What is the name of the movie?It was about wagon train. the characters were the older wagon master and a much younger cowboy. Prior to the scene the wagon master had the younger man searching for a specific grave site along the trail. When it is found he digs up the grave (to the horror of the younger man) to whiskey. The skit is the drunken scene that follows. Please help, it's driving me crazy.

What is the name of the movie?