Do you guys really care?

about what brand of cleats you get? today my dad took me to get some new cleats and he told me that he would buy me some lottos because they were the good kind but in my mind i kept saying " na that brand aint popular) do you guys really care??? in the end i didnt buy anything

and can you guys recomend me a good pair of cleats

Favorite Answer

i only buy cleats if I like the design and color, but I don't give a crap what they are called

Lotto is a pretty well known brand.They sponsor Pumas and various European clubs.

I personally don't care how popular my cleats are.I actually think those glow-in-the-dark Nike shoes are kinda ugly. I stick with the 1980's and wear Adidas Copa Mundiales.

• na it dont matter.but if u want more attention get some bright colored shoes like yellow ones or light green ones. but still it doesnt really matter. also some cleats are lighter and have better touch so you should also think about that. the mercurial vapors are good

type of brand does not matter.its how you play. but after you get new cleats remember you gotta break them in. my coach says to poor some water on the sides of your cleats during practice breaks so the shoe can mold to my feet figure.plus, less foot cramps too.

• I get whatever cleats. As long as i play soccer

Well yeah i do care

the best cleats out there are the orginal ones.

there more comfortable

i usually get PUMA cleats

but try to get orginal ones.

i don't really care but i have preferences...

LOTTO is a pretty good brand many European teams are sponsored by them...

and their cleats are pretty good looking for the most part...

• ????

Yes I care. Usually I buy Adidas because they are the most reliable and comfortable. Adidas is the best for futbol but other people have their preferences.

i dont really care about the brand but i like light weight comfortable cleats

my preffered shoes are nike vapors

Remember:

The Shoes don't make the player