Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my friends are TOTALLY different from me!? they are way more outgoing with boys and seduce them.?

Some people think they are total sluts but thats not true

they have had a lot of older boyfriends and all but my mom kepps telling me to change freinds but they REALYY ARE MY FREINDS only that i dont really speak that much to boys or had a boyfrind:S:S

Update:

Some people think they are total sluts but thats not true

they have had a lot of older boyfriends and all but my mom kepps telling me to change freinds but they REALYY ARE MY FREINDS only that i dont really speak that much to boys or had a boyfrind:S:S

but there is one girl that is like my bestest bestest bestest friend that together we hasve moved along with this other group and now she had a boy friend but didnt kiss or anything and i just dont want to loose her

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

itis impossible for you to be freinds with people who u dont feel comfortable with! it'll be for your own good if you do change freinds! cuz it seems you're their follower and you're in their shadoes only! ure a very good person and i can tell, so its not nice that people are not seeing that, just because oof your freinds doings!

countinue being freinds with them, like talking into class and all,,,, but just dont hang with em much. your mama knows whats best for you.

and it seems youre not happy by the way ure freinds are!

• 1 decade ago

I am with your Mom on this one. Unfortunately you are judged by the people you hang out with and this lot are not a good influence on you. Find friends that are not so wild. You don't have to fit in with this crowd and would just lose your self respect if you did.

• KJ288
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Your friends sound like sluts , and you are who you hang out with so thats why I think your parents don't want you to hang out with them. Dating a bunch of older guys who use you and can you doesn't make you cool it makes you slutty and stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your mother is just concern about you. They are your friends and they can influence you. She does not want you to be like them, knowing and having lots of bf. Choose your friends well, they are a reflection of you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whats the question? thnx 4 2 points...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You don't need to surround yourself with those kinds of people. You don't "seduce" guys until marriage! Grrr...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um..you're a good girl.

Um..they are bad girls..

Good girls and bad girls don't mix.

Ditch 'em.

• 1 decade ago

you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wtf is dat?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.