Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

unique boys name for beach lovers?

what are some unique boys names for people that love the ocean, beach, swimming, etc?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Fiona
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure if you want name that relate to the ocean/beach/water/ect. but that's what I'm going to give since everyone else gave nice "surfer" names.

Sailor

Atlantic

Finn

River

• 4 years ago

Nixon, Reagan, Lincoln,Abraham, Richard,George etc............... some cool names interior the Bible that are diverse bypass the old testomony. Esau. Eszra,Nehamiah,Solomon, Amos, Jonah, Eli,Micah,Malachi,Naaham, Rueben, Elijah etc there are plenty The 12 tribes of Judah have some good names they're thousands interior the O.T. some interior the recent Testamant too heard of a boy with the call Simeon (Sim e on) seek for the meanings too of names make beneficial the middle call doesnt help spell out a notice like D.I.C. oops! human beings do it (Heard of a few with the call Duck and that they call their son Donald) they could desire to of been mad!! call could desire to roll and sound good mutually

• 1 decade ago

Ryder

• 1 decade ago

Not anything with the word Ocean. I know several...it's not as cute ten years later.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hendrix

Brody

Brady

Nolan

Cohen

Zane

I think surfer guys, what are some of the cooler names???

• Erika
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Aaron

Todd

Kyle

Brett

and

Martin

those sound like beachy names of my friends who are lifeguards there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm justin zane brad alex

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the only one I can think of is Sandy, lol.

• Simple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ryder ?

Lance ?

Jonah ?

Tony ?

(:

-----

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.