Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 1 decade ago

PLEASE HELP ME :'(, My grandma is addicted to shoe polish, she eats it non-stop!?

I think it mite b harming her, but she gets high, and shes normally depressed so im happy for her, is this shoe polish damaging her , or is it ok to eat instead of food

One time she even got on the floor and started likcing peoples shoes !

should i b worried ?

thanks x

Update:

She spreads it on toast, in the morning and tricks me into thinking that its chocoloate spread, is this normal?

Update 2:

OK Y DOES EVERYONE THINK IM JOKING :S, IF U DNT BELIVE ME , F*U*C*K OFF x

Update 3:

Im reli worried about my grandma, so anyone who thinks im making it up is SICK !

Update 4:

THANKS EVERYONE I APPRECIATE UR CONCERNS x

Update 5:

its quite funny wen shes on the florr, she looks like a dog, and i kick her : )

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Do you know, if all of my brain cells were to die, I'd still be smarter than you!

• 1 decade ago

Your "so" happy for her??? You actually have watched your Grandma get on the floor and start licking shoes? Call her doctor and let them know if this is for real. Unfortunately the elderly can do odd things but you must get help for her. It is not cute, funny, or ok. You are probably young and haven't seen how older people can do strange, really strange, things when they are having medical problems. She may not be getting enough oxygen to her brain, or she may be having nutritional deficiencies. Strange cravings could be a part of that. Take the shoe polish in to the doctor so they can read the ingredients, it may just be alcohol that is her craving. Good Luck.

Source(s): senior care center
  • 4 years ago

The shoe's have a conspiracy against us. You see, the more delicious the shoe polish is, the more we eat, and therefore the sicker we get. Eventually wiping out the human race so that the shoes can take over..... I wish ZEBRA would hurry and get those kumquats so that his plan for world domination can begin... ZEBRA is our only hope....

• sexton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Techniques for Curing Hypothyroidism http://HypothyroidismRevolution.emuy.info/?HBdo
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

An old wino once told me he used to squeeze shoe polish through a coffee filter, and drink the liquid. Eating it will turn your teeth black.

• 1 decade ago

maybe she, s taken a shine to it or she might be mistaking it for mar-mite

• 1 decade ago

Yeah. Okay.

At least it was imaginative.

• Blob
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

there is paraffin in polish,very bad

• 1 decade ago

maybe she wants to have shiny teeth

• 1 decade ago

No not really. Go get help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.