Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

greedy CEO , arent they just a bad as a guy who rob you w/gun and takes your walet?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090307/ap_on_re_us/em...

another one, A former CEO embezzled $9.9 million, On a weekly basis Yeomans would spend $25,000 on her credit card,

$300,000 on designer clothing and 160 purses valued at $2,000 each, investigators allege. She also remodeled a bedroom into a closet with the chandelier and a 32-inch TV, they said.and then pay off the balance the following Monday with company funds,"as she bought 400 pairs of shoes,

Meanwhile, he said, the company was forced to lay off workers and restructure operations because of the losses.

soon we are also going to see that list of depositor in Swiss bank account from the investigation in a.i g. we find out if some were indeed hedging (shorting) housing Derivative contracts, check out out old page..

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/HedgeStreet+Brings+D...

Favorite Answer

A guy with a gun takes your wallet.

A greedy Wall Street CEO empties your wallet, then takes your healthcare and retirement plan too!

While giving himself a 20 million dollar bonus!

Most CEO's are crooks. They have their Board of Directors snowballed in granting them anything they want.

There is only one way to clean out the CEO's and let the real cream rise to the top; the Common Stock Holders must have the final say over the entire executive team. The Common Stock Holders must vote on pension, pay, benefits, bonuses.

For non-profits, like Hospitals, the local people will replace the stock holders.

• yepez

I even have a feeling the CEO's are those to blame for the chain letters. and those letters that come interior the mail with the paper prayer mat and all the pretend testimonials: "I prayed over this paper prayer mat and Jeebus blessed me with a Cadillac Escalade...thank you jeebus!" -- Mary M., Montclair N.J.

that would be the government

CEO get my money when i voluntarially give it to them

they may scam, but if i know about it i can stop dealing with them

do not try to paint a picture that the governemnt is more moral than a regular thief

at least a regular thief leaves after he robs me

the government keeps me tied up like a milk cow

or more like a watussi cow where they go out with a knife and bleed them every so often

we need to set constitutional limits on theft by government

and i do in fact think that this debt recently created is a high crime against the people of the USA

SURE! The CEOs from the big companies are crooks. However, that doesn't mean that "business" is evil. Business are the employers and they are suppose to make a profit.

Pinheads blame "business" instead of realizing that without "businesses" this country dies.

Source(s): no pinheads!
  • TAT

Embezzlement is wrong and she will go to jail. But neither you nor I have the right to control how companies spend their money. If I choose to fly to Hawaii even though my business is struggling, I have the right to do that. Even if it means laying off an employee. Why is it that those who own the companies are now being bullied by those who work for them.

• Same could be said of Obama. He's having lavish expensive parties at the White House. 100.00/a serving steak and high cost entertainment all the while telling the American public we have to tighten our belts? And we are paying for it? He is behaving exactly like the American bank CEO's who took bail out money and spent it like it was water.

No. Greedy Bankers and CEOs take in a much bigger haul.

Close, not quite though. At least CEO's don't take your money they just decieve you into giving it to them.

Yea but if they have a lot of money they miraculously get away with crimes.