Survey: Have you or would you ever consider walking barefoot across hot coals "firewalking"?

THANKS everyone for answering :)

Quizard missed that one wow but saw the show few weeks ago and amazing so many different religions..interesting see the different cultures......

Kat that is cheating ya minx :) xx

• Sam
    Favorite Answer

I usually would have answered "no way!" to this question. But I saw it done on Mythbusters a few weeks ago and after learning that;

1. coal is a poor conductor of heat

2. the sole of the foot is not in contact with the coals for long enough to get burnt.

I'm a bit more likely to think about it. However, I'm not going out of my way to look for somewhere to do a firewalk.

Yes, I have. I would just want the line of hot coals to be narrow enough so I could off jump to the side if I felt a severely sharp burn--and then if there wasn't a blister or what looked like charred burn spot then I would get back on the coals to finish walking to the end. I already regulary train my feet for hottest summer afternoon asphalt heat that is sometimes even hot enough the blister the soles of the feet, and when I get blisters it's because the soles are already burned way too much just from standing even before walking.

Possibly. But not putting hot coals in my mouth as they were on that programme Around the World in 80 Faiths. the other week.

• Tango

No, I have cold feet about many things including firewalking.

FOR SURE!!

I am fascinated with the whole idea of mind control and power...

It is definitely something I would consider doing.

I would have to be so drunk to consider it that my blood alcohol levels would render me flammable and I'd burst into flames

Not as long as I live and breathe Mel...Not even for one of your legendary bacon sandwiches even...Well maybe just once then...lmao

only if Tony Robbins voodoo makes me do it

hi mel

no i have never done that but i mite give it a go....with a few drinks...lol

I'd try it on my bike Mel...lol