Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Fragrance Poll: I have no more of my favorite perfume should I use Febreeze instead....?

Or...

Will that drive everyone insane in their attempts to sniff me....???

I have seen the commercials and I am intrigued with the idea of being attacked by the sniffing of random strangers.....

Fresh from the shower OR Febreeze.....???

Peace.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Just rub JT's dirty underwear under your pits! That'll drive EVERYONE crazy!!

• 1 decade ago

maybe, some of the febreeze scents smell nice on clothing or cloth like things or like how on the bottle it pretty much says spray it on everything, but not on you directly.(and at least it will give your clothes a fresh scent,but I don't think many random strangers are going to go up to you and sniff you unless you are also super cute!)

• 1 decade ago

Febreeze but on the clothes not the skin. Let me know if it works...random strangers sniffing sounds fun.

• 1 decade ago

Fresh from the shower with Febreeze. Drive them batty with your good odors.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paulus
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

What is your favorite? I really prefer fresh from the shower. But I love perfume on a woman. Peace to you GEM.

• 1 decade ago

febreeze. i would love for people to smell you like they do on those commercials

• 1 decade ago

ummm ..... how about vigourously rubbing some Pez Candies from the secret stash behind your ears? .... why .... no reason!

....aside to the world famous Pez sniffing dog ...." Okay boy, follow the scent & break the treasure back to Pappa

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One of those Christmas tree car air fresheners around your neck works too.

Source(s): Mmmmm like a pine forest.
  • 1 decade ago

Chicken of the sea always gets my hobdobbler boog-a-loo-ing.

• blah
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like spraying myself with Lysol...everyone wonders...why is that smell so familiar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.