Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Fragrance Poll: I have no more of my favorite perfume should I use Febreeze instead....?

Or...

Will that drive everyone insane in their attempts to sniff me....???

I have seen the commercials and I am intrigued with the idea of being attacked by the sniffing of random strangers.....

Fresh from the shower OR Febreeze.....???

Peace.

Best Answer

Just rub JT's dirty underwear under your pits! That'll drive EVERYONE crazy!!

maybe, some of the febreeze scents smell nice on clothing or cloth like things or like how on the bottle it pretty much says spray it on everything, but not on you directly.(and at least it will give your clothes a fresh scent,but I don't think many random strangers are going to go up to you and sniff you unless you are also super cute!)

Febreeze but on the clothes not the skin. Let me know if it works...random strangers sniffing sounds fun.

Fresh from the shower with Febreeze. Drive them batty with your good odors.

• Paulus

What is your favorite? I really prefer fresh from the shower. But I love perfume on a woman. Peace to you GEM.

febreeze. i would love for people to smell you like they do on those commercials

ummm ..... how about vigourously rubbing some Pez Candies from the secret stash behind your ears? .... why .... no reason!

....aside to the world famous Pez sniffing dog ...." Okay boy, follow the scent & break the treasure back to Pappa

One of those Christmas tree car air fresheners around your neck works too.

Source(s): Mmmmm like a pine forest.

Chicken of the sea always gets my hobdobbler boog-a-loo-ing.

• blah

I like spraying myself with Lysol...everyone wonders...why is that smell so familiar.