Do you think they can get rid of Rush by using this 1st amendment ploy of Pelosi's?

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told CNSNews.com on Thursday that she supports an amendment to a Senate bill that would force the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to “take actions to encourage and promote diversity in communication media ownership and to ensure that broadcast station licenses are used in the public interest.”

The amendment’s language is viewed by many media experts as a means to regulate conservative talk radio, particularly popular programs such as the Rush Limbaugh Show and the Mark Hannity Show, among many others.

Update:

..."used in the public interest"... That's interesting... Of course, Obama/pelosi don't think the public has a brain, so the government will step in and decide for us...... that's what communist countries do... propaganda.... it's insane..

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope Pelosi is a liberal lunatic that needs mental help

PS to the answers below, with the liberal 'reasoning' then Chrissy Matthews and Keithy Olberman should be muzzled as well, in fact, CNN MSNBC ABC and especially NBC should be banned also, how fair does that sound to you?

• 4 years ago

in case you have not seen the newly declassified memos, it grew to become into Bush who suspended quite a few Amendments interior the invoice of Rights: the 1st (somebody found for him legal justifications to abrogate freedom of speech and of the clicking), 4th (we already knew approximately unlawful searches & seizures), 5th (extremely some legal protections inclusive of not being held without an indictment), 6th (extremely some others inclusive of excellent to suggestions and to a speedy trial), seventh (good to trial by utilising jury) and 8th (no "cruel and unusual punishment," i.e. no torture). this does not comprise the Amendments he threw away whilst he stole human beings' good to vote interior the 2000 election: The fifteenth, nineteenth, twenty third and twenty 6th Amendments (good to vote for each grownup which comprise blacks, each grownup which comprise females, D.C. citizens, and 18-to-20-twelve months-olds, respectively). Barack Obama could desire to not use Drug Rush because of the fact the reason to droop or ignore any section of the shape. as a replace, he's going to apply that fat mendacity b@st@rd because of the fact the explanation why the Republican occasion won't be able to be trusted as long as they consider him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Again I stand behind my conviction that if this fairness doctrine is passed,...first off it supresses free speech and is in direct contrast with our first amendment rights,so I could never see the supreme court allowing such a doctrine.Also if we're to supress right -wing radio or conservative ideals we are being forced to accept liberal/progressiveness then we really dont have freedom anymore do we?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Fairness Doctrine? That is a joke it is the last thing from fair. All because the Libs are to STUPID to have a show rational people listen to. If Anyone needs kicking out its that Witch Pelosi,and her lover Prince Harry!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That sounds like a communist ploy.. and I don't want any communist shrew in the senate.. we should get rid of her.

We fought ot have freedom of speech.. and no witch like her is going to change it unless she wants another revolution!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

obama instead of being pres and protecting the country like he is supposed to is worrying about getting rid of talk radio. i say MORE POWER TO THE TALK RADIO PEOPLE

• TAT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That is her plan. You must shut down the opposition before you can rule with the heavy hand that they desire.

• 1 decade ago

Why do you think that b -- itch wants to do that? So Rush and others can't expose the truth about her and the Obama Clan.

Answer -- no, they can't

• Will
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No. The only way they can get rid of him is to stop acknowledging him. Feed maybe it'll go away doesn't. work. By Limbaugh's weight it looks like that's been tried more than a few times.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hop so i can't stand that loud mouth just get rid of him in any way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.