I live in Portland Or. and was infected by my fiance. He knowingly infected with H.I.V..?

I was involved with a guy for six years and found out that he had H.I.V.! Now I have it or should I go far as saying that I had H.I.V ., but recently found out that now Ik'm full blown. is there anyone oout there that knows the law in Portland,Oregon?

Favorite Answer

i don't have it but i will keep you in my prayers and pray that no one else out there is acting so irresponsibly and selfishly to spread this illness along to another person knowingly that they have this illness be strong keep your head up and set an example by continuing to speak out by letting people know that this is what happen to you and to make sure any and everyone that is listening to this message be aware

Knowingly infecting someone with HIV (not telling them you are infected before having sex with them) is a crime in all states, although exact charges vary. Charges could include attempted murder. The difficulty may be proving intent. Talk to a lawyer.

Source(s): I do HIV education and testing.

I dont know anything about the law but I am an herbalist and I would like to give you a little info on HIV and natural healing

IMMUNE STIMULATOR is a formula from naturessunshine that is a very powerful immune stimulator which as you know you need very much with HIV. This formula is excellent! Also Astragalus or Adaptamax all are great. you can go to the website for more info.

Also from naturessunshine that helps with this virus are:

Lymphomax, Cellular energy, 7-Keto, E-Tea

It doesn't matter which state you live in, Knowingly infecting someone with a contagious disease (no matter how sever) is ILLEGAL. I really hope he pays for it.

If you can prove 'intent' talk to your local District Attorney. This is assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

• Ali V

I'm sorry I don't but I wanted to pass on my best wishes. x